Graphic Cards Which GTX 980 to get from USA

Even me wanted to order stock 980 but its not there anywhere ,,practically out of stock,,

can anyone suggest where can i look for trusted and reliable GPU online sellers apart from newwgg, amazon ,micro smg ..

^^ Thanks, I will still have to wait till December to get the card in my hands. ;)

Anyways, I am getting an nVidia card after a long long time. My last nVidia card was a 6800GT.

^^ Thanks, I will still have to wait till December to get the card in my hands. ;)

Anyways, I am getting an nVidia card after a long long time. My last nVidia card was a 6800GT.
From 6800GT to GTX 980 is huge jump awesome :)
BTW which game you have selected from the Pick your Path promotion ?

^^ LOL,, I said 6800GT was my last nVidia card. Its not the GPU that I have last used.

I have been using ATI/AMD GPUs since then.

Radeon 1900XT
Radeon HD 4850 Crossfire
Radeon HD 6950 Crossfire

As for the Pick your Path, I don't have the GPU yet. Its ordered and should be on the way, so I don't have the code to redeem. In any case I will be picking up Assassins Creed Unity in all probability.

^^ LOL,, I said 6800GT was my last nVidia card. Its not the GPU that I have last used.

I have been using ATI/AMD GPUs since then.

Radeon 1900XT
Radeon HD 4850 Crossfire
Radeon HD 6950 Crossfire

As for the Pick your Path, I don't have the GPU yet. Its ordered and should be on the way, so I don't have the code to redeem. In any case I will be picking up Assassins Creed Unity in all probability.

OK hehehe :yum: AC : Unity nice choice, but the download size will be around 45 gb & around 30 gb in Far Cry 4 so my choice will be Far cry 4 & I will get AC : Unity on retail disk version

^^ Download size doesn't matter to me since I have a 50 Mbps connection with 200GB FUP.
I had anyway stopped purchasing games on disk for PC 3 years ago.

The card is delivered to my sis in US. Will have to wait till mid of next month to get it.
I also got the nVidia pick your game promo code emailed to me by sis and redeemed Assassins Creed Unity. But I guess trying to play it on HD6950 would be futile at the moment. :p

@jj-the-great FYI , i just signed up with TATA docomo wired Broadband - 2 mbps - unlimited @ 1499/- + tax. they also have unlimited 5 mbps @ 2999/-

There was some intial hiccup for first 2 days,. Tata people came ( after many phone calls to cust care). They acknowledged error at their end and set it right. i am gettin 2mbps in torrent.

Back