Graphic Cards which gtx 1070 for video editing (zero gaming)

jammy420

Adept
confused about which gtx 1070 . looking for video editing, animation work. zero gaming

service during warranty period is one of the primary concern also.

Last edited:
confused about which gtx 1070 . looking for video editing, animation work. zero gaming

service during warranty period is one of the primary concern also.
EVGA Gtx1070 if u can get from amazonglobal
Indian rands can't rival EVGA s warranty

Otherwise the one that is cheaper then the other

Yet to purchase the desktop... Planned for 6700k... Thinking about waiting for z270 motherboard..

If evga does take care of international warranty I won't mind getting one.

Yet to purchase the desktop... Planned for 6700k... Thinking about waiting for z270 motherboard..

If evga does take care of international warranty I won't mind getting one.
There no point waiting..I kept waiting for z170,z97 and so on,if u can buy from U.S then get a EVGA Z170 Mobo,EVGA psu, I5 6600K or 6700K and a. EVGA 1070 SC .

Warranty take care of at half the Indian price

I am waiting in the sense the coffee lake - s looks like coming up with extra cores, minimum 6.. If z270 will fit in, then it's a good upgrade path.

Anyhow how long it will take for z270 motherboards reviews to be out? ..

I will see if I can get through someone from USA. Else global store.

I am waiting in the sense the coffee lake - s looks like coming up with extra cores, minimum 6.. If z270 will fit in, then it's a good upgrade path.

Anyhow how long it will take for z270 motherboards reviews to be out? ..

I will see if I can get through someone from USA. Else global store.
Don't expect them in a 6 month window personally.

- asking for clarification - do you mean the cost of the mobo, video card, psu at half the indian price? I dont see much difference between us and indian price of them

u mean z270 reviews?

Dude there is a groundbreaking difference between u.s and India.

GTX 1070 SC-25k in us ,40k in India
Z170 FTW-11k in us,25,000 in India
I5 6600K -150-200Usd vs 19,000 here
EVGA supernova 750 B-4K vs 11,000 here

in that case, any hdd,ssd,Ram companies offering international warranty?
intel processors comes with international warranty?
U can buy crucial SSD and Ram,HGST Hard drives. I Can guarantee they won't fail ,their track record is almost flawless.

Intel processors come with international warranty but that does not apply to India.[DOUBLEPOST=1482053907][/DOUBLEPOST]WD drives have Indian warranty , but I trust buying HGST without warranty over WD/Seagat with warranty Any day

ok... thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1482057134][/DOUBLEPOST]HGST same as hitachi drives available in india... ?

though hgst recently seems to be acquired by wd, i think it will still have a difference in performance[DOUBLEPOST=1482062029][/DOUBLEPOST]and what is this mate @PHOENiX117 http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ev...most-all-of-them-have-overheating-issues.html . should I have to be worried about it?

For EVGA overheating issues ,it's limited to Some SC Cards and Now are Solved,I got a EVGA Sc with waterblock so I ignored all that.

HGST IS NOT WD,Thry are miles apart,WD owning a stake in HGST doesn't make them Bad now.

HGST -6% failure rate
WD-20+%

And what is the Rma process for evga? Who bears the transport cost?

For seasonic I believe it is one way cost to be born by the customer...

U ship to Taiwan and they return ship to you,depending on the situation they might offer a rebate for the hassle.[DOUBLEPOST=1482066852][/DOUBLEPOST]

U ship to Taiwan and they return ship to you,depending on the situation they might offer a rebate for the hassle.

Back