Graphic Cards Which brand 750 ti to get for better warranty and reliablity of the product?

justmat

Disciple
I am getting a deal on MSI 750 ti but on the Amazon website it states only 1 year warranty? Is that true?
Also read some bad experiences with MSI Rma on another forum. Are these one-off cases?
Is it true that MSI warranty is from date of manufacture and not date of purchase?

Last edited:
MSI has horrible after sales support, they took around 6 months to get me a working replacement for my gpu. Also i remember reading somewhere that msi is now giving only 2 years warranty on the graphic cards. I recommend going with zotac.

MSI N750Ti-2GD5/OC Graphics Card
I bought this card yesterday. Do you think it's a mistake. Should I cancel and reorder? Could someone else confirm there experience with MSI and also graphics cards in general and the failure rates of MSI? Now because it doesn't need a 6pin connector is it okay if I use it with a 450w mercury PSU or am I better off with something like antec vp450 or corsair cx430 even if I don't plan to upgrade my system? I have 6gb ddr3 ram and a pentium g645@ 2.90ghz (stock speeds). Mercury says 20A on 12v rail

I don't have any experience with MSI but i have some with rashi peripherals (asus, xfx) and aditya infotech(sapphire). rashi could not give me a properly working card even after getting 3 replacements for my xfx 4850 and i think i'm going to have the same issue with aditya infotech as i gave my sapphire 280x for warranty and it came back with the same problems.

Either way, you're time is going to get wasted regardless of manufacturer so don't worry too much about it.
Also, msi makes some of the best designed/performing boards.
FYI, zotaz has a five year warranty if that's your main concern.

Back