Which AAA rechargeable batteries are good ?

raksrules

Elite
Need to buy 8 rechargeable AAA Batteries. I know most popular choice is usually Eneloop (is it Panasonic branded now?) but are there any other worth considering ?
I will be buying from Amazon.com and I have prime so shipping is not a problem for any low amount as well (till it is FBA).
Amazon basics worth considering or any other brand ?
I don't need to buy any charger since I already have sony charger which can be used for AA and AAA batteries.

Depends on your use case. If you tend to usually run them down in a short time, a regular Duracell rechargeable might last longer. If you use them in toys or remotes and things like that (which are used intermittently), Eneloops are still hard to beat.

Eneloop Pros give you the best of both (high mah and charge retaining) but their lifetime is much shorter - 500 recharges vs the 2000 recharges for the regular Eneloops.

Amazon basics rechargeables are supposed to be rebranded Eneloop/Eneloop Pros, though I personally haven't used them.

If you do want the Durcell or Energizer equivalent for the Eneloops, look for the words 'Precharged' or 'StayCharged'.

My usages as of now are following...

1. 2 Batteries go in my wireless mouse.
3. 3 Batteries go in my wall mounted motion sensor LED light. I have observed that even thought it is LED, it is consuming little more power and also it turns on pretty frequently multiple times a day so this can be termed as high usage application.

More may be there.

Back