Graphic Cards Where is Gainward service center in India??

tssyreddy

Disciple
Hi friends i bought a Gainward GTX 660 this april from flipkart and it failed working and now i am looking to get it repaired but i don't know where to go or whom to contact. Have any ideas??

Any updates to this ? Thinking of buying a in warranty second hand version gainward card-- but me is concerned about lack of service center info on google

Hi friends i bought a Gainward GTX 660 this april from flipkart and it failed working and now i am looking to get it repaired but i don't know where to go or whom to contact. Have any ideas??
Hello reddy I have sent my GTX660 to the following address for RMA and recieved GTX 750Ti instead. Below is a copy from my mail id:

Dear Sir,
Kindly send the material, Purchase Bill copy to the following address:

SAVERA MARKETING AGENCY PVT LTD
(GAINWARD DISTRIBUTOR)
67,Bentink Street,
1st Floor,Kolkata,
PinCode-700059.

By Courier.
Send your courier details and Item details to admin@savera.co.in and sanjay.jalan@savera.co.in.

Soumak Roy Chowdhury
(System Administrator)

Hello reddy I have sent my GTX660 to the following address for RMA and recieved GTX 750Ti instead. Below is a copy from my mail id:

Dear Sir,
Kindly send the material, Purchase Bill copy to the following address:

SAVERA MARKETING AGENCY PVT LTD
(GAINWARD DISTRIBUTOR)
67,Bentink Street,
1st Floor,Kolkata,
PinCode-700059.

By Courier.
Send your courier details and Item details to admin@savera.co.in and sanjay.jalan@savera.co.in.

Soumak Roy Chowdhury
(System Administrator)
did you buy the graphics card from savera ?
Do they provide warranty to any gainward graphics card ?
i mean i have a card of gainward which is now creating problems..will they accept the card for servicing ?

did you buy the graphics card from savera ?
Do they provide warranty to any gainward graphics card ?
i mean i have a card of gainward which is now creating problems..will they accept the card for servicing ?
No I bought from Amazon but Savera who is the distributor and service agent for Gainward asked me to send the Invoice copy before sending the GPU to the above mentioned Address.

Sanjay Jalan confirmed by seeing the Invoice/bill to send the GPU to him/Savera Head Office.

They immediatly have sent me GTX750Ti and even said that they would send me GTX960 by paying extra cash as it is the next model.

No I bought from Amazon but Savera who is the distributor and service agent for Gainward asked me to send the Invoice copy before sending the GPU to the above mentioned Address.

Sanjay Jalan confirmed by seeing the Invoice/bill to send the GPU to him/Savera Head Office.

They immediatly have sent me GTX750Ti and even said that they would send me GTX960 by paying extra cash as it is the next model.
amazon delivered the card to your address...then why did savera ask you to send the invoice ?

Back