Android Whataspp reborn issue.

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Till now was using whatapp reborn and today it expired and gave this error:

So how to get updated ver. for whatsapp reborn?

I like it coz it got tons of customisation.

Not really happy using default WhatsApp.

So help here.

Attachments

• 1437110977723.jpg
    1437110977723.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 204
  • 1437110985708.jpg
    1437110985708.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 199
It was stopped in jan 2015 itself.
And I downloaded its new ver in feb.

Anyways any other whatsapp with customization?

I tried onhax but on their site only info. is mentioned but no app download link.
Can you pm and share the link with me from where you downloaded the new ver.?

before i received this error today i had got a notification to download whatsFapp, instantly after which the error showed up AFAIR. tried to re-install reborn but to no avail. reverted to original whatsapp then (was using reborn only to use themes, which sadly weren't working on my ph. this time, so reverted anyway). had downloaded whatsFapp earlier once, a few weeks back. but themes didn't work for me on that too; so stayed with reborn instead.

Nope themes not loading from the app. But if you have themes from your earlier versions you can apply those.
alright; thanks!

You install these hacked custom whatsapp apps just for themes...:eek::eek:
yes; i use dark themes in whichever app its possible, to conserve the battery as much as possible (old phone, hogs battery much). but with the newer versions of these modded WA apps, theming isn't working, so am back to the original app.

ah yes! didn't read fully. let me look for that site i mentioned. but even there the themes weren't in proper format, rendering them non-applicable; though the site-admin had mentioned that it was a temporary error and shall be rectified.

Back