What watch are you wearing today???

Guys, Need little help. I have one of my watch shipped through USPS. It has been more than 1 month and I haven't received it yet. Their website doesn't show any details once it reaches India, so it is also stuck

Is there any way I can track?

Have you written to USPS? There's no entry where it even mentions arrival in India.

w4npl.jpg

HMT Pilot

Hello guys! I do not wear watch on daily basis but I usually wear on the special occasions like parties, weddings, engagements, etc. I am huge lover of the Rolex watches as they are highly classical and eyecatching in look. What is your taste in this regard?

Hello guys! I do not wear watch on daily basis but I usually wear on the special occasions like parties, weddings, engagements, etc. I am huge lover of the Rolex watches as they are highly classical and eyecatching in look. What is your taste in this regard?
Who doesn't. Biggest problem is affordability

Great to see the display case backs.I had heard from the factory back in 2013 that something like this was in the pipeline, but never got to see it.
Then, fed up of waiting, I had my own display case backs fabricated. I must dig out that watch and wear it. Haven't used it in a while.

Back