What watch are you wearing today???

If you can find a local service guy who is used to servicing luxury watches...give to them. Make sure he has all the tools. My father has been doing this for the last 35 years.
He uses Rolex, Tudor, Patex, Rado and longiness.

Truth to be told, in the beginning there were no official guys in our city... and even now only for Rado and longiness.
I personally don't know anyone mate, but I have asked the AD guy from whom I used to purchase all my watches, let's see when he responds and then the meaningfulness of that.

No offence, but would your dad do that? :p I mean from an entirely professional POV.

You can always check his workshop, if you see other luxury brands... Bingo. This person it is like that. You can only find luxury watches. His shop is in his house. No board or signage. All people come there by word of mouth. He used to have a shop 15 or so years back.

Automatic chronograph with a delectable Sea-Gull ST-19 movement inside.

t53y44.jpg

Wenger Terragraph (Swiss military) which arrived yesterday on with a brown leather strap. I swapped it with a low end hair puller from my Casio mtp 1372 field watch. It fits like a glove on the Wenger but I play on swapping it with a polished 20mm hadley roma from ebay while keeping the end links. DIY on a new expensive watch is not for the faint hearted!

Attachments

• DSC_0063.JPG
    DSC_0063.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC_0066.JPG
    DSC_0066.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 354
@sunny27 Do post pics of the polished bracelet.

Today I am wearing my 1963 Chinese Air Force Re-issue 42mm handwind mechanical chronograph on a Rios1931 padded croc grain strap. So much heritage in one watch is mind boggling. I will pot pics of the beautiful see through caseback later.
One of my fav watches. where did you get it and for how much(if I may ask)?

@shady2pac The official Sea-Gull US Store sells it for an exorbitant price of $499 so I got it from poljot24.de for $299 and the proprietor Julian Kampmann is a great guy to deal with. He threw in extra NATO straps and the quite expensive Rios1931 strap free of cost, and he gave me discounted shipping. Plus you save on VAT taxes when shipping outside the EU. All in all a great deal for an awesome watch.

@m-jeri I believe you tagged the other phoenix ;) Thanks for the appreciation.

I have a couple more chronographs to go but I think those will be posted later. Currently with hot summer days I have big hankering for cool divers watches on various straps.

To start off I am wearing my Obris Morgan Pradata DLC on an Obris Morgan Rubber strap. The yellow strap perfectly matches the yellow seconds hand. The matte back DLC makes the colors pop brilliantly.

2rn9255.jpg

eBay. When these Malaysia/Thailand limited editions (SSC235, SSC237, SSC239) were launched in April 2014 their going price was upwards of $400. Only recently did they drop down to an acceptable tier. They seem to be selling out very fast though owing to their limited availability.

If you like this style then you should check out other color options in this range, namely SSC015, SSC017, SSC019, SSC021.

Back