Android What is this called?

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Guys its hard time I forgot and now trying to figure out whats this called??? TYhe highlighted item in our android app drawer---
upload_2016-2-9_3-2-45.png

Also is there any labelled image for reference of android where i will get to know all the proper names of stuffs like navigation bar, status bar, notification bar etc. and so on so it will be easy for me to tweaks my phone accordingly.

I had such image for ref. in past but lost it.

Need something like this
slide_ics_ss01-100382008-orig.png

But need it for the App drawer menu.

The one you highlighted in the first image, that is called pagination.[DOUBLEPOST=1454983698][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not sure if you wanted to know what the white arrow pointed to also, but that refers to the label. In other words, the name of the app. If you choose to hide app labels, you will not see those names, and will just have the app icons.

The one you highlighted in the first image, that is called pagination.[DOUBLEPOST=1454983698][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not sure if you wanted to know what the white arrow pointed to also, but that refers to the label. In other words, the name of the app. If you choose to hide app labels, you will not see those names, and will just have the app icons.
Pagination??? I googled and didnt found any relevance. It should be called like scroller or something right??

Pagination??? I googled and didnt found any relevance. It should be called like scroller or something right??
You could try "page indicator". Basically, having multiple pages of apps instead of one endless list is called pagination. The dots/dashes indicate the page on which you are on. You can also have the same for your multiple home screens.

Basically I need some mod or app which will give the dots/scroller at bottom rather than on top. So if you know of any such stuff let me know.

Hence I was asking for its proper name.

Most launchers give you the option to change/customize the page indicators. You could try one of them - Nova/Buzz/GOlauncher. Haven't used any of these recently, but one of them definitely had the option to change those.

Back