Have you ever bought a software?

• Yes.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Ray

Disciple
Lets face it,Indian people don't buy much software.We either use free alternative or use pirated software.So what is the first software you bought?No Games or Antivirus (If you have not bought anything else you can mention them).OEM OS or preloaded original software don't count.

Last edited:
I bought a drawing software named smartdraw or smartcad back in 1997 along with some games and edutainment software. I don't even remember the name properly now, but that was my first software which was not a game.

i only purchased an antivirus(K7 Total Security) and an app(Where's My Water).[DOUBLEPOST=1409861089][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have yet to for PC. Bought a game for android recently, well deserved though , named: Smash Hit.

I am also thinking for purchasing this game. very nice game.

I am ashamed to say that I have only bought one software till date and that is IDM and that too very recently.
However I have moved on to using freewares and haven't used a cracked software for ages now.
As for apps, that I have bought by the dozen.

Not once. To be fair, I use as many freewares as I can.

But my debit card doesn't work on Steam and Play Store so I can't buy something even if I want to.

Winrar about 8 - 10 yrs back. got irritated by the popup everytime a zip/rar file was opened :D

A few that I can remember-
Windows: XP, Win 7, Win 8, Office 2007, Office 2010, Power Director, Kaspersky, etc
Android (Google Play): Sygic, Swift Key, Minuum, Swype KB, AnMoney, Camera Zoom FX, My Backup Pro, Poweramp, ROM Toolbox, DropSync, etc plus a lot of games
Android (Amazon): More than a 100 apps and games purchased mainly with Amazon coins plus a lot from Amazon's FAOTD
Blackberry Playbook OS: A lot of games and a few apps
Windows Phone: Mirror's Edge, Angry Birds, Real Football

Back