What.CD is no more

First Oink now What.cd ......................whats next google ?

Silly to compare illegal filesharing sites to a search engine.
That being said the Oink community split into Waffles and What, it'd be interesting so see what comes up next.
I had logged into Waffles a few months back but that seems to be gone for good as well.

Was this the elitist site where you were interviewed by an admin before you got access?

Nope, no interviews. Just damn hard to maintain a ratio.

They had what had to be the greatest collection. Obscure records that you couldn't obtain anywhere.. not even legitimately.

maintaining ratio in india for these sites was always a huge hassle. I used to be on what.cd and waffles but both accounts were deactivated due to inactivity.

What is the current best alternative for hindi and English music flac without invite. I am ready for payment.

Rutracker.org is good, a lot of content there was lifted off of What.
There are other trackers like pedro's for FLAC but they are very hard to get into but Waffles is going to make a comeback soon apparently.

Rutracker.org is good, a lot of content there was lifted off of What.
There are other trackers like pedro's for FLAC but they are very hard to get into but Waffles is going to make a comeback soon apparently.
Any free/ paid tracker for non flac but HD music (English + Hindi)? I'm currently gaana+ subscriber but unhappy.

Back