Vodafone charged me for local circle..

nRiTeCh

Skilled
My vodafone no. is from mumbai. I stay in pune.
I only use my vodafone no. to contact my family and friends in Mumbai who are too on vodafone.

But this months sent me for a toss with big blow on my pocket.:mad::mad:

Since so many years I have been calling to these exact nos. and they were all discounted as they are counted on local circle.

This time they have charged me roaming for all those nos. WTF??? is happening with vodafone?:mad::mad:

and more to that they have charged me partially i.e. fully from my billing date and towards end gave me discount on same nos... now this is way too much... are they DRUNK????:mad::mad:

The pathetic as always vodafone lady said i'm charged fro maharashtra/goa calling. Weher the hell mh/goa arises since i jhave made calls from a voda network to my mumbai voda nos???:mad:

upload_2015-8-21_12-21-25.png

I think they have charged me flast .80 paise for roaming.
But then whats the use of been on a postpaid plan??? Coz my plan clearly states that free 400 mins for local + std.

Last edited:
1st result on Google, literally took 10 seconds : http://www.vodafone.in/help-support/vodafone-offices-mumbai

What the 'pathetic vodafone lady' meant is that Mumbai and Maharashtra (for some weird reason) are considered as separate telecom circles.
The Department of Telecom is considering merger of Mumbai and Kolkata circles with Maharashtra and West Bengal service areas- a step that will end roaming charges on subscribers travelling from these two cities to other parts in respective states and vice versa.
At present, DoT treats Kolkata and Mumbai as separate telecom circles.
http://articles.economictimes.india...1924_1_circles-uttar-pradesh-west-west-bengal

Whats the use of postpaid plan if the behavior is same like a prepaid?
Coz for my plan no such restrictions were ever imposed or considered. Using this plan since year 2007.

Those pathetic ladies and guys always try to impose something which isnt meant for you.

I'm on a promo pack and according to this Mah/Goa/Mum circle is local.
Have raised an issue. So no roaming should be charged for these circles.

Back