Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lime Wallet by Axis Bank

• Union Bank Digipurse Wallet

• FreeCharge Go MasterCard

• Total voters
So, I have been using Slonkit for the past one year or so[which is a virtual credit card,semi-closed] . The best thing about this VCC was that it also provided a 'physical' card[No chip], which could be used in stores and stuff,just like regular debit and credit cards. The thing about slonkit is that, it's target demographic is teenagers and kids[although young adults can use it too,if you are not a parent] .If you are a parent,you can only order one for your kids. So,I kind of have been looking for an alternative to Slonkit, but I just do not find a VCC which also provide a physical card. So, if you guys know of a VCC which does exactly that,it would be of a great help to me, as I intend to sign up my parents for it. If not,just state which VCC you use and why....and yeah,only mention semi and open wallet VCC's,or even a regular digital wallet might do to.

I use digibank and I feel it is a good option. I can see a VDC (not VCC) in the app and I also got a physical card which I can use to withdraw cash from ATM. The app is decent, not too complicated.

Planning to get the same for my parents as well.

Back