Budget 31-40k Urgent help needed for new laptop below 35K(max)

Hi friends ,
I am looking to buy a laptop with in 35K for everyday home use. Mainly for web surfing , watching movies and casual gaming. Looking for a 14 inch laptop for convenience while travelling with good battery life.Not interested in AMD processors
  • What's your Budget? 29 to 35 K max
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Web surfing , watching movie and casual gaming(have a desktop for gaming)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? Looking for a 14 inch laptop
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Open to any brand
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)Good battery life and preferably light weight and 14 inch screen.

Can someone pls help me with some good 14 inch laptops ... I need to buy it this weekend as I have a travel planned next week... Pls help guys

you cann go for dell vostro or dell lattitude's . acer E5-573 is amazing machine with 3 years warranty and good build quality at 25k or i3 5th gen with !tb hdd and 4gb ram

you cann go for dell vostro or dell lattitude's . acer E5-573 is amazing machine with 3 years warranty and good build quality at 25k or i3 5th gen with !tb hdd and 4gb ram

Where can I buy acer E5-573 @25k with 3 year warranty? (in India)

Back