Manufacturer : Interl Corporation
Product : DH61WW
Version : AAG23116-203

BIOS : IBA GE Slot 00C8 v1365 PXE 2.1 B

Display information
ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series
DAC type : Internal DAC(400MHz)
Approx. Total Memory : 2546 MB
Current display mode : 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor : Dell 1920 19"

Looking to upgrade RAM, Graphics card and Monitor with a budget of 20k.

-Will be full time gaming (Online game DOTA)
-Looking to get a 24" Monitor (kindly suggest for replacement with current monitor)

Also, With the current specs I have it is enough to play DOTA but then, in game I get frames, lag, etc ....
Kindly suggest me a place where I can try to update drivers without paying for any software?

Well your pc is old, I mean all the components. Why not sell these away and start afresh with a larger budget.

Will you be playing Fps games? For gaming, a 144Hz FHD monitor is the best option and the current standard in E-sports,

Forget buying a new monitor, in your budget you are better off sticking to your current monitor, overclocking it to 75Hz and you will be fine.

Secondly Since you are competitive gaming, you will run your games on the lowest settings, so you should be fine in this budget.

first of all, you will need a New PSU,
Get a seasonic Eco or antec Vp

Secondly RX470 is the best Gpu in your budget and is ahead of 1050ti, buy it.

Then, coming to ram, What's the frequency? 4gb should be more then enough.

Current Specs

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz (4 CPUs), ~ 3.1GHz

Memory : 4096MB RAM

Motherboard information

Display information

-Looking to get a 24" Monitor (kindly suggest for replacement with current monitor)

Also, With the current specs I have it is enough to play DOTA but then, in game I get frames, lag, etc ....
Kindly suggest me a place where I can try to update drivers without paying for any software?

do you have a assembled pc or its a pre-built buy a dell/hp something ??

u can't get more performance by going to a unknow site and downloading driver unless the manufacturer had released new drivers.

Well your pc is old, I mean all the components. Why not sell these away and start afresh with a larger budget.

Will you be playing Fps games? For gaming, a 144Hz FHD monitor is the best option and the current standard in E-sports,

Forget buying a new monitor, in your budget you are better off sticking to your current monitor, overclocking it to 75Hz and you will be fine.

Secondly Since you are competitive gaming, you will run your games on the lowest settings, so you should be fine in this budget.

first of all, you will need a New PSU,
Get a seasonic Eco or antec Vp

Secondly RX470 is the best Gpu in your budget and is ahead of 1050ti, buy it.

Then, coming to ram, What's the frequency? 4gb should be more then enough.

Thank you for your response...

Even if I won't be buying a monitor right away with that budget I do not need such a good and expensive gfx card for the game I play. I will require something that works around 750ti would be more than enough. And also, I do not have much knowledge about assembling, Will Any card I buy work well with the processer and motherboard I have?
Kindly suggest a card that's around 10-12k and is head of 750ti.
Also, I see that the cards, for example RX470 comes under MSI / Radeon / sapphire etc ...
Do these matter to me while buying or I can go with the best price?

And Ram is Corsair DDR3.

Lastly,
I had to change the PSU of the computer about 3 months ago as my old one wasn't working.
The current PSU I have is Frontech ATX P4 JIL-2414i (with 20+4 pin). Will this PSU handle once I upgrade or should I really get a new one ?

Lastly, where can I sell my current pc components quickly in Bangalore or online? I do not have any purchasing documents as its been 4 years already. Will people buy without docs?[DOUBLEPOST=1487299454][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have a assembled pc or its a pre-built buy a dell/hp something ??

u can't get more performance by going to a unknow site and downloading driver unless the manufacturer had released new drivers.

Its assembled.

Last edited:
Dude you can find a 105ti for 10-12k , and is miles better then 750ti.

otherwise rx470 also sells for that price and Is 30% better then 1050ti and the one I reccomend

It's the bare minimum we reccomend to buy since anything below you will overpay, the price per rupee ratio of budget cards is terrible, you are overspending.

And for psu, this is why we reccomend upgrading once and be done, No the fromtech psu will be a disaster,

get an antec Vp series or Masterwatt, Seasonic psu. Anything above 400w will do fine.

Coming to the rest of your Pc, if you have Pcie slots and you can make do with your current Processor and mobo then fine,

Also your processor is weak, I don't think you will Benifit a lot from a Ram upgrade,

But still if you do get Corsair VS series DDR3.

Last edited:
Current Specs

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz (4 CPUs), ~ 3.1GHz

Memory : 4096MB RAM

Motherboard information

Display information

1st of all complete this template:https://www.techenclave.com/community/index.php?threads/73107/

Thank you for your response...

Even if I won't be buying a monitor right away with that budget I do not need such a good and expensive gfx card for the game I play. I will require something that works around 750ti would be more than enough. And also, I do not have much knowledge about assembling, Will Any card I buy work well with the processer and motherboard I have?
Kindly suggest a card that's around 10-12k and is head of 750ti.
Also, I see that the cards, for example RX470 comes under MSI / Radeon / sapphire etc ...
Do these matter to me while buying or I can go with the best price?

And Ram is Corsair DDR3.

Lastly,
I had to change the PSU of the computer about 3 months ago as my old one wasn't working.
The current PSU I have is Frontech ATX P4 JIL-2414i (with 20+4 pin). Will this PSU handle once I upgrade or should I really get a new one ?

Lastly, where can I sell my current pc components quickly in Bangalore or online? I do not have any purchasing documents as its been 4 years already. Will people buy without docs?[DOUBLEPOST=1487299454][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its assembled.

ok if its assembled then u don't have to worry ..... just plug in gtx 1050 (will cost 10k) or gtx 1050ti (will cost 12k) and u will be golden.

But note these things .....

1) ur psu is not good it is cheap and also not reliable it will likely fail like ur previous one did and might damage other components too.

so i will highly recommend u get antec VP450P will cost 2-3k

2) gtx 1050 will perform 60-70℅ faster than gtx750ti
and gtx 1050ti wll perform almost double to a gtx750ti.

if u just need for dota2 and to play other games at medium settings go with gtx 1050.

Dude you can find a 105ti for 10-12k , and is miles better then 750ti.

otherwise rx470 also sells for that price and Is 30% better then 1050ti and the one I reccomend

It's the bare minimum we reccomend to buy since anything below you will overpay, the price per rupee ratio of budget cards is terrible, you are overspending.

And for psu, this is why we reccomend upgrading once and be done, No the fromtech psu will be a disaster,

get an antec Vp series or Masterwatt, Seasonic psu. Anything above 400w will do fine.

Coming to the rest of your Pc, if you have Pcie slots and you can make do with your current Processor and mobo then fine,

Also your processor is weak, I don't think you will Benifit a lot from a Ram upgrade,

But still if you do get Corsair VS series DDR3.

I think I'll go with rx470, however it has many different brands when I try to search for prices online ? Can I go with any brand and will it be compatible?
All the prices for RX 470 online shows 17k plus. Even if I go to a store and buy I dont think there would be much difference?
However GTX 1050ti prices are the same online as mentioned in the above post.
And according to online specs of my MB these are the slots present.
Expansion Slots
1 x CPU
2 x DIMM 240-pin
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PC
Will it be enough or will I have to remove my existing card and then plug in the new one ?

And thankyou for the PSU advice, will get one for sure.

Last edited:
I think I'll go with rx470, however it has many different brands when I try to search for prices online ? Can I go with any brand and will it be compatible?
All the prices for RX 470 online shows 17k plus. Even if I go to a store and buy I dont think there would be much difference?
Expansion Slots
1 x CPU
2 x DIMM 240-pin
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PC
Will it be enough or will I have to remove my existing card and then plug in the new one ?

There are 2 AMD GPU brands which are superior in performance to price ratio.
I said performance 1st because they both are Overclocked versions.

Sapphire RX470 8GB/4GB Nitro +,
This is a overclocked version and it has 5 power phases but not good VRM cooling
This is distributed/serviced by Supertron in India.

HIS RX470 8GB/4GB IceQ X2 Roaring,
This is also a overclocked version and it has 6 power phases along with separate heatsink for VRM cooling
This is distributed/serviced by Savera in India

I think going with either of 8GB versions makes more future proofing & support of Vulkan & Asynchronous Compute + DirectX 12 through their hardware.

Overclocked RX470s 8GB performs nearly equavalent to 93℅ compared with RX480 8GB/4GB.

So if your budget permits then go with 8GB or else 4GB versions of either above 2 brands.

The advantage in RMAing is with Sapphire since Supertron has more branches than HIS's Savera though HIS is superior in built quality.

But final choice is yours though.

Regarding the Motherboard 1 PCIE 16x slot is enough to run a GPU. So don't worry about compatibility.

There will be 2 more slots for any kind of expansion.

Expansion Slots
1 x CPU
2 x DIMM 240-pin
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PC

what existing card ??

ok if its assembled then u don't have to worry ..... just plug in gtx 1050 (will cost 10k) or gtx 1050ti (will cost 12k) and u will be golden.

But note these things .....

1) ur psu is not good it is cheap and also not reliable it will likely fail like ur previous one did and might damage other components too.

so i will highly recommend u get antec VP450P will cost 2-3k

2) gtx 1050 will perform 60-70℅ faster than gtx750ti
and gtx 1050ti wll perform almost double to a gtx750ti.

if u just need for dota2 and to play other games at medium settings go with gtx 1050.

So I will be buying my components this week and this is the list I have finalized with a new budget of 24k.

1. GTX 1050 or 1050ti
2. Antec VP450P or something similar.
3 . BenQ 24" Monitor

I should be able to manage all the above within 25k.

However, A friend of mine mentioned that I will have to buy cooling devices if I am buying a card. Is it so ?
And is there anything else that I need to buy to upgrade my pc or this is just fine ?

Can I go with any brand and will it be compatible?
all brands will be compatible.

Even if I go to a store and buy I dont think there would be much difference?
there might be upto 10% difference but if you're not familiar with pc tech then avoid as the store will try to rip you off.

ATI Radeon HD 4300 series.
well, yes, you will have to remove the old hd 4300 as the new one will go in it's slot. it's an easy process (you can see on youtube how easy it is)
all graphic cards are placed in the pci-e x16 slot only. the other slots are for drives, sound cards, wifi, and other random crap.

Regarding the Motherboard 1 PCIE 16x slot is enough to run a GPU. So don't worry about compatibility.
^i agree

However, A friend of mine mentioned that I will have to buy cooling devices if I am buying a card. Is it so ?
Not really. did he say this after seeing your system? what kind of cooling did he say you'll need?
the coolers on the gpu's mentioned are very good even when overclocked. the stock cpu cooler will suffice as long as the cpu isn't oc'ed.
where do you stay? does it get hot in the summer? then perhaps yes.
what's the cabinet design like? can you post a pic of it perhaps? that will help immensely in seeing if additional fans are needed.
however, overall i don't see heat being a problem as the cpu has a tdp of 95w and the 1050 has a tdp of 75w.
tbh, it's only when cpu+gpu's start sucking 300+ watts that a beefy cooler and a well ventilated cabinet become necessary.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Thank you everyone for your responses.

I have purchased the items I required but however now I am in a dilemma and don't know what to do...

I bought a Benq GW2470 which has 2 HDMI ports and 1 VGA port.
And I also bought a Zotac 1050ti which has 1 display port, 1 HDMI port and 1 DVI port.

However when I connect the card and switch on my computer I get an error saying no signal detected.
If I remove the card and switch on the PC it works fine.

How do I solve this? Have I wasted my money?

Prior to this I had a ATI 4300 series card which had a VGA slot in it and it was easier for me to connect my old 19" Dell Monitor.

Back