IMG_0027_zpsd9bpxlzn.jpg

IMG_0028_zpssucxmqnj.jpg

IMG_0032_zpsgxnysro4.jpg

IMG_0025_zpsyxzfxnes.jpg

IMG_0039_zpsazaeccau.jpg

Hope you guys like...
:)

Last edited:
Congrats! Don't want to spoil your party though but why not a custom 980 Ti instead? This Titan doesn't have a selling point anymore as the 980Ti actually performs better since it comes with a custom cooler. In the earlier titan compute capabilities were the differentiating factor with 1/3 DP rate while the current one is the same as the 980 Ti - 1/32 DP.

.....it will be under water soon, waiting for shipments form Evga. ( this is already OC'ing to 1400+Mhz on stock)
I intend to Sli these once a 21:9 G-Sync monitor is out, and in SLi the 980's will be limited at 6gb vram vs the 12gb here.
Right now I have not found any game that I play to be using more than 4Gb vRam but I am also only at 2650x1600.

The custom 980Ti's are costing about 65K, I did not mind spending the 17K extra for this.....Plus its Black!! ;)

.....it will be under water soon, waiting for shipments form Evga. ( this is already OC'ing to 1400+Mhz on stock)
I intend to Sli these once a 21:9 G-Sync monitor is out, and in SLi the 980's will be limited at 6gb vram vs the 12gb here.
Right now I have not found any game that I play to be using more than 4Gb vRam but I am also only at 2650x1600.

The custom 980Ti's are costing about 65K, I did not mind spending the 17K extra for this...

If you are gonna watercool it, then I take my objection back - the Titan is worth it.

The custom 980Ti's are costing about 65K, I did not mind spending the 17K extra for this.....Plus its Black!! ;)
one can easily score a amp extreme at 61-62k so its about 20k extra ;)

If you are gonna watercool it, then I take my objection back - the Titan is worth it.

Initially I wanted to get the EVGA, HydroCopper Titan, or the AIO Hybrid Titan, but then I did not wanna risk importing it all,
I have continuous emails form evga everytime they were made available, as they are on back to back order even in US, but still I decided against importing it, and got it locally...
They were available to me couple of weeks ago infact, but still I was scared of importing the entire GPU, so will just get the AIO from Evga now.

Back