Unlimited Web Hosting at ₹1 per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiruB

Recruit
logo.png

Hosting, brings you:

LIMITED TIME OFFER:

UNLIMITED Web Hosting at just $0.01 / month (₹ 0.65) for your LIFETIME! It's not a trail or contract binding! that's just $0.12 a Year (₹ 12) or $0.6 (₹ 60) for 5 Years!

COUPON CODE: OPENBETA

ONLY 100 Available! Grab 'em while they last!

NOTE: You have to be a new customer, you are not eligible to more than one and we reserve the right to deny you for any reason with or without notice (although highly unlikely).

Just order a Gold Plan and enter the coupon on purchase! (excludes free domain)
Order Link: https://billing.spleric.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3

Hello, you're probably wondering what this post is, well to put it straight its for those who are interested in really cheap web hosting, the reason why its so cheap is because we are a young company and after investing several years and $1000s into our infrastructure, we feel that we're ready, so we're launching this public beta to ensure our platform ready to go (before our official launch). The reason why we post in TechEnclave is fairly straight forward, quite a lot of people seem to be interested in Technology and Businesses and this is very relevant to our target audience. For those who are unable to pay under any circumstance we are also able to provide this service free of charge (for 1 Year only) on providing a proof of ID.

What can you do with Web Hosting? Well you can create your own blog, portfolio, forums, e-commerce site or a business website - the options are endless (just as long as it is legal). You can also use our platform to host your emails completely free of charge! Bang for buck for the price we provide it at!

A bit of background information about us, we're a fairly new company (launched in 2013), but we're not new to the field, at Spleric all of our employees have atleast 3 years of experience in the field. Our ethos is simple, to be the best, you have to do your best and that is exactly what we do, whether that is with our pricing, features, infrastructure or support, we will do our utmost to ensure you receive the best service.

All our plans include the following as standard:

✅ 24/7/365 Help & Support
✅ Instant Setup
✅ 100% Uptime Guarantee SLA
YES! We provide SLA of 100% for downtime over 5 mintues
✅ Latest cPanel Control Panel
✅ Automatic 3 Hour Snapshop Backups
✅ Cloud Powered, Unlimited Scaling
✅ 10GBps Connectivity & Low Latency (35ms~)
✅ Georeplication to London, Chicago, Frankfurt, Helsinki
✅ Managed Server Security (PCI & HIPAA Compliance)
✅ Anytime Money Back Guarantee

What's included in our cPanel:

✅ HTML5 Website Builder
✅ NGINX Web Server & Proxy
✅ Cloudflare CDN
✅ Softaculous 1-Click App Installer
✅ JetBackup Backup & Restore Manager
✅ AutoInstall SSL Manager
✅ LetsEncrypt SSL
✅ Multiple PHP Versions (5.x - 7.x)
✅ Custom PHP.ini Configuration
✅ PatchMan Exploit and Vulnerability Finder

Our Infrastructure:

✅ MaxIOPS SSD Drives
MaxIOPS is our provider's proprietary storage technology, built on enterprise-grade SSDs but up to 2x faster compared to industry-standard cloud hosting.
✅ InfiBand Networking Architecture
✅ Latest Intel Xeon E5-XXXX CPUs
✅ N+1 Redundancy
✅ MaxIOPS SSD Drives

Plans & Pricing:

NOTE, THERE IS A CURRENT OFFER FOR THE GOLD PLAN FOR ₹ 1 PER MONTH, THESE FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN BUYING ADDITIONAL OR IF AND WHEN THE OFFER BECOMES INVALID.

Bronze

One Website
100 GB SSD Disk Space
Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
10 MySQL Databases

10 Email Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
FREE SSL Certificate
FREE .COM/.NET Domain Name (Annually)
Latest cPanel/WHM
Control Panel for FREE!

For just $2.99 / Month
ORDER LINK: https://billing.spleric.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Silver

One Website
Unlimited SSD Disk Space
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
FREE SSL Certificate
Latest cPanel/WHM
Control Panel for FREE!

For just $3.99 / Month
ORDER LINK: https://billing.spleric.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

Gold

Unlimited Websites
Unlimited SSD Disk Space
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
FREE SSL Certificate
Latest cPanel/WHM
Control Panel for FREE!

For just $4.99 / Month
ORDER LINK: https://billing.spleric.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3

hosting-prom.png

If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us

Email us on info@spleric.com
Call us on 08448844970
Talk to us live at https://spleric.com
Create a ticket at https://billing.spleric.com/submitticket.php
Visit our website at https://hosting.spleric.com

or Just post a reply to this thread!

Additional Information:

We are currently working on our website so some links may be unavailable, but orders can be placed. If for any reason you need help with ordering or have questions please feel free to contact us.

Unlike other companies, we are transparent, we are working with our provider, UpCloud, to offer our customers the best value and reliability for their web services. In the coming months we plan to offer features such as IPv6 Support, Increasing server resources, providing Cloud DNS and more.

Moreover we are also planning to role out a full fledged Knowledge Base, Video Tutorials and Features on cPanel over the coming year.

If you would like a Demo please contact us, we can arrange one for you as soon as possible.

If you cannot afford our plans are a non-profit organization (such as a Educational Institute or Charity) you are exempt from charges for our Web Hosting plans.

Thanks for your time, and we hope to host your website soon.

Best Regards,
Chiru B.
Spleric Hosting

Last edited:
"The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Hello,

Thanks for your post, we can confirm the error via server logs and we are now resolving the issue now, but you should still be able to access our main website (https://spleric.com) and talk to us to place an order manually, without any payment :)

THIS OFFER STANDS SO LONG AS YOU COME ON LIVE CHAT AND REQUEST FREE HOSTING BY LINKING TO THIS FORUM

Many Thanks,
Chiru

Last edited:
Still seems to be down. I hope your customers sites are not hosted on the same servers ...

Hello,

The site is not down, it seems that some people are having an issue with the SSL, which we have just provisioned, you can of course see that our site works fine (https://spleric.com) with an older SSL, and yes the customers sites are located elsewhere.

P.S. I wanted to mention this earlier, but it's close to impossible to reply to my own thread (or edit) on techenclave as all my posts have to be verified by a moderator.

Many thanks!

UNLIMITED Web Hosting at just $0.01 / month (₹ 0.65) for your LIFETIME!
It's not a trail or contract binding! that's just $0.12 a Year (₹ 12) or $0.6 (₹ 60) for 5 Years!
is it not unrealistic ? what is the catch ? doesn't it smell like unreliable !

there are lot of such free web hosting & cheap web hosting offers across the net
call me pessimist - none can be reliable.

is it not unrealistic ? what is the catch ? doesn't it smell like unreliable !

there are lot of such free web hosting & cheap web hosting offers across the net
call me pessimist - none can be reliable.

Hello,

You are very right to have the concern but we aren't a free web host, this offer is limited to 100 people only so we can beta test our new cloud servers, there is no catch, everything is unlimited, it costs only 1 INR or nothing on proof of ID. Reliability wise, it's cloud hosted, virtually unlimited web sites can be hosted without loosing any performance.

Moreover, many free web hosts oversell their servers, and this does not apply to us due to our scalability, on top of this we provide many other performance related features such as but not limited to MaxIOPs Drives. On top of these, we also provide you ddos protection, 3 hour snapshot backups and geo-replication (as mentioned above - so no more than 5 minutes downtime at the very maximum) hence why we can even provide you an SLA.

Some members from this forum already signed up perhaps you could consult them for their opinion on their service so far.

Many thanks,
Chiru B

Last edited:
Seems fishy. No about us or contact info or physical address or customer care. Even the part of Spleric site at footer goes directly to a work in progress webpage. Half assed website without any reviews on google or any news about the parent company. Looks like a money grabbing venture.

Hello,

We appreciate your concern, but as the web page suggests our website is under construction (as we are redesigning all of our websites in the next few weeks, including our corporate website which includes the about us and contact pages), I've included this in the OP under additional information. As much as the offer seems fishy, it is everything but that, you can ask your fellow forum members for evidence. Moreover, we can't really be a money grabbing venture when we provide you the service for 1 INR (which in all honesty is worthless these days) or free on proof of ID. And regarding customer care there is plenty, you can get to us via Live Chat, Email, our Billing System (https://billing.spleric.com) or give us a call.

You can't really accuse us for such things when no reviews exist, If we were a money grabbing firm, you would have seen it by now and I wouldn't be replying to your post. If you wish so, we can set you up with a free order and you can see for yourself :)

Many thanks,
Chiru B.

@ChiruB can we know what exactly is your position in above referred web hosting company ..

Hello,

I'm head of Customer Support for the Hosting subsidiary; I do hop around other roles and help out where necessary :)

For those who aren't aware we also operate in several industries such as Travel, Web Design, Clothing and more... so most of our staff operate in multiple subsidiaries and in different roles.

Many Thanks,
Chiru B

Last edited:
I got the cPanel from them, was chatting with them.

Here is what I found weird

1. SSL Cert. I could not replicate this - I got some weird SSL cert, which was looking like a phishing domain site. Like one of those microsoft scammers. After that, I kept getting the brixly.uk cert.
2. Mails - I don't see any reason for using Yandex mailing solutions, when there are much better solutions...

Still, I think I will take this with a pinch of salt.

I'll take this offer with a pinch of salt. Nothing comes for free, If it is then you are the product!

Also No genuine hosting company will hide their domain whois: http://whois.domaintools.com/spleric.com, Which are signs of a fishy company.

OP, can you provide Test IP's to check latency?

Hello @swatkats ,

Of course you may,

About what you say, you're correct but this isn't exactly information about you we require, we want to know and improve with data on how you use our products so we can better optimize them before we go live, and quite frankly its paid off, we found out accessibility issues from certain countries, an issue with WHMCS and others, which would not be possible without this offer: its a win-win situation. About the WHOIS, we've had a rough past with it and its part of the company's security policy, but if you really find us fishy - then simply put don't go for us (as much as we would love to have you) but you can see your fellow member can confirm that this isn't a 'money grabbing venture', its genuine :)

I got the cPanel from them, was chatting with them.

Here is what I found weird

1. SSL Cert. I could not replicate this - I got some weird SSL cert, which was looking like a phishing domain site. Like one of those microsoft scammers. After that, I kept getting the brixly.uk cert.
2. Mails - I don't see any reason for using Yandex mailing solutions, when there are much better solutions...

Still, I think I will take this with a pinch of salt.

Hello @vivek.krishnan ,

Thanks for confirming that you've got an account!

You're issue should be resolved now, to get an SSL just go to cPanel -> LetsEncrypt and get your own SSL to prevent that, the reason why it occurred in the first place is because there is a 'default' shared SSL in place, which has been removed, thanks for pointing it out (a great example of why we decided to go for this approach)! :)

As for the Mails, we work very closely with Yandex (and soon to be Partners), they provide us with services that go beyond just mails and we decided to stick with their ecosystem of products, but bear in mind this mail service only applies for our site and not our customers, so you're free to use any mail service you prefer.

Many thanks,
Chiru B.

Dude is reselling from https://brixly.uk/unlimited-reseller-hosting/
Probably overloaded servers, Absence of cloudlinux will make it even worse. Also, If i was serious.. I'd take their offer and abuse the server by running CPU intense scripts. :p

Hello,

Nope, you're wrong (that's our sister company, if you want we can provide you a Reseller account for half the price they offer on their website to prove - you really expect us to resell at 1 INR? and get any profit from Paypal Fees?) :) and when you say overloaded clearly you haven't bothered reading of how the server is setup, its Cloud, its not just a 'server', its a cluster, and also, about the abuse - try it for yourself, instant suspension, its automated :), good luck on your attempts.

Please refrain from making posts as if you know, because you're everything but correct, we have 53 accounts on the server currently, and that is far from being oversold (and there can't be any overselling virtually on the server), absence of CloudLinux is not a disadvantage, we compensate for that via CageFS, nice, ulimit and ugroups configuration as well as other proprietary technology.

Many Thanks,
Chiru

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back