FS: Tablet Unbranded Windows 10 32gb 10.1" 2gb Ram & NOOK HD Plus 9" 32GB Tablet

Soyab0007

Gamer
Adept
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Unbranded Windows 10 32gb 10.1" 2gb Ram Tablet

Expected Price: Rs 5800
Source and Time of Purchase: US purchase 2015
RMA/Servicing history: never serviced
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Reason for sale: need money
Product condition: Good condition 8.5/10
Accessories: Nil

This is a 32GB model, have installed Windows 10 last week on it. if buyer want, can revert back to Windows 8.1

Product Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unbranded-Windows-10-Tablet-10-1-32-GB-UB-15MS10-/281889493858

IMG_20160103_201532.jpg
IMG_20160103_201549.jpg
IMG_20160103_201612.jpg
IMG_20160103_201636.jpg
IMG_20160103_201649.jpg
IMG_20160103_201707.jpg

=======================================================================
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: NOOK HD Plus 9" 32GB Tablet

Expected Price: Rs 6500
Source and Time of Purchase: 2014
RMA/Servicing history: never serviced
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Reason for sale: need money
Product condition: Good condition 9/10
Accessories: USB cable

This is a 32GB model, there are scratches & usage marks on the tablet

Product Link: http://www.amazon.com/Barnes-Noble-Tablet-Slate-BNTV600-32GB-CPO/dp/1400699169

IMG_20160103_201048.jpg
IMG_20160103_201117.jpg
IMG_20160103_201143.jpg
IMG_20160103_201220.jpg

========================================================================

Price is Fixed. Please do not pm me for negotiation.
Do not crap the thread
Feel free to ask any queries via pm..
First come first serve.. No holding business
Ready to shipped but completely at buyer's risk. No returns will be accepted..

Last edited:
Hi,

Am interested in the 10.1" Windows Tab,Please give me complete details of the product along with all the accessories etc that it comes with or you are bundling ! Also please let me know whether you have box,manuals etc of the same.

Finally PM me the best price shipped to Bangalore.

Regards.

Hi,

Am interested in the 10.1" Windows Tab,Please give me complete details of the product along with all the accessories etc that it comes with or you are bundling ! Also please let me know whether you have box,manuals etc of the same.

Finally PM me the best price shipped to Bangalore.

Regards.

I have already mentioned everything in OP.
Also have provided product link to check the specification of it.

Unable to send you PM, not getting conversation option on your profile page

Hi,

Well Am sorry to say but you have not given all the details and neither have you given the product link !! The link is that of your own ebay listing (Am guessing) which has no tech spec or such,it just has generic details.

I want full tech spec,like battery capacity,expandable memory or not etc.Also in the above details you've mentioned acceessories as none where as in the ebay you say case/cover.

So would requiest you kindly mention very clearly what are all the stuff that you are giving.

Regarding the PM,Am not sure as to why you are not able to,will check the same.

Regards.

That's ebay.com link & not my own listing.. might be some US seller. ;)

Also, you can google it for product details.

I have already mentioned in OP, that only tablet will be provided... no accessories..

I have a logitec wireless keyboard and mouse combined which I wish to use it with this tab.
The kb+mouse is not Bluetooth and comes with a usb dongle.
As this tab comes with just one USB port and the same port is used for charging the tablet, my question to you is if I can use the combo with this tab and continue to charge the tab at the same time?
Any one?

You can use kb & mouse, flash drive, with usb otg cable combined with usb adapter.. but charging at the same time, won't work.. (I think so)

Not this tablet. every tablet comes with 1 micro usb port

Title says "windows 10 tablet", below it it says "windows 8 tablet".
One of the pictures says "window un-activated".
So what is it?
Is this tablet without windows (as windows is un-activated ) which means one would have to buy a legit copy of windows for 10k making it a 6+10 =16k tablet.
Or you still have to activate your legit version of windows which came with the tablet?

Title says "windows 10 tablet", below it it says "windows 8 tablet".
One of the pictures says "window un-activated".
So what is it?
Is this tablet without windows (as windows is un-activated ) which means one would have to buy a legit copy of windows for 10k making it a 6+10 =16k tablet.
Or you still have to activate your legit version of windows which came with the tablet?

You are more of a time pass than a potential buyer..;)
You have already ask same question to me through PM..

I like this kind of replies.. no need to bump my thread..

In the interest of every potential buyer, just answer the question.
Does your "Windows ",tab comes with legit windows or not?

Finally you agree that you are not potential one;) ..

It does comes with legit copy, when it was having Win 8.1 installed. after installing win 10 from other source.. its no more legit but can be activated

Hi Soyaab,

Can you install 'Speccy' app on that tablet and post the screen shot of it. Considering it has no name to Google as well.

Back