Two month old a5 2017 or an yr old s7

a_t_u_l

Disciple
Hi
I need to buy a phone around 24k. Getting two month old a5 2017 for 20500 and s7 a yr old for 24500. Which is a better deal. Need only samsung.

I am using a Galaxy S7 since it came out one year ago and I would suggest you go for it provided it is not physically damaged.

Compared to the Galaxy S3 which started to lag after 1 / 1.5 years after which I upgraded to an One M8 the S7 is still running smoothly unlike the TouchWiz of old.

For a difference of 4k the S7 is a far better deal period.

I am using a Galaxy S7 since it came out one year ago and I would suggest you go for it provided it is not physically damaged.

Compared to the Galaxy S3 which started to lag after 1 / 1.5 years after which I upgraded to an One M8 the S7 is still running smoothly unlike the TouchWiz of old.

S3 of mine din lag after i put CM rom, i used it till 2017.

Even i bought s7 last yr, but it has started lagging.
Anyways no doubt s7 would be better, but an yr old makes me think.

It's a no-brainer, take S7. But don't forget to ask the seller why they sell it. If was dropped into the water, it can die in a while. Plus, you should definitely test it, turn it on and dial *#0*# and you'll go to the phone test menu. Check everything there and if it works, then you you can take it.

Back