Video TVs from Grey market (eBay)

v.Na5h

Skilled
How safe is it to buy TV from Grey market..

Few of my friends got a Samsung smart 50" incher for like 38k... From eBay..

Choose the seller wisely. Other than that, there's nothing much to think. You get good deals on ebay. Whether the TV itself will last for a long time, depends on your luck. There are people whose TVs have conked off within the warranty period or just outside the warranty period; and there are people who have been happy for more than a few years with ebay bought grey market TVs. :p

Yes, it depends on luck to a large extent. I have seen TVs from various brands including Sony, Samsung, Videocon, LG going kaput in a few years time. Some of these were sourced from grey market (not online) while most were having local warranty. If eBay seller is from your local city, that will be good.

Damn never thought about this route...

Should have thought about this before buying the VU 40 incher

Dont worry mate, the 40' is about 8-9k more than VU and lacks warranty and installation, so you made the right choice, you have peace of mind.

i bought 2 48H6400 Awesome Experience :)

EMI as well done Home delivery by Blue dart and packed on Whole Package packed in Wooden case :)[DOUBLEPOST=1441377697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can we not have insurance for tv's and stuff in case it goes kaput? Any general insurance agents here??
Bro Friend done 2.5K for 50K TV for a year :)

@jaydipmori it would be nice if you share details, like insurance company, documents required, stuff like that. blank statement "one 2.5K for 50K TV for a year" is not helpful >?:

Bro @Chetanshah will ask him and will mail u all the details but if u go with well brand like sony and sammy 1 years runs awesomeness with any problem my best experience was 32d5000 32inch saved 15k at that time and still running like charm after 5 years :)

Back