True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

This has been discussed to death a gazillion times over! This is a thread related to the discussions of the True Blue dongle and eboot releases from the TB team. Anything else will be viewed as OT (including all those useless posts commenting on whether this falls under the grey, pink or red area in the forums) and will be deleted upon sight. Frequent defaulters shall be warned and infracted.

Steer clear of OT from the discussion threads.

#[member='Renegade'], #[member='Crazy_Eddy'], #[member='bottle'], #Freaky - Will take this up in our staff section for review.

Thank you. Please Review it.
<

Pointless post hackboy, see what Gannu bhai has written.

If you have a problem with these talks create a thread/post in the TE request area and don't pollute this thread.

And if you download pirated/illegal content from torrents, that doesn't mean everyone does.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

yeah, i read his post after making mine, so it wasn't needed at all, though i'm not sure if you've been following this thread in the last few and if you know about what discussion was going on between few of the members here..

well, he is a mod and he has deleted all the off-topic posts.. though i certainly doubt if you're entitled to act like a moral police here, and alleging whether or not a member is polluting a thread.. and in the end you again started that "piracy" thing by claiming "i download torrents but i'm clean always"

as this post is ot, this should certainly be deleted..

My opinion about this thread and similar ones can be summarized by this popular joke. So please don't tag me to ask for opinion.
<
Rest Gannu is handling this pretty well.

Interviewer: "So, LTG Reinwald, what are you going to do with these

young boys on their adventure holiday?"

LTG Reinwald: "We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery,

and shooting."

Interviewer: "Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?"

LTG Reinwald: "I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the

range."

Interviewer: "Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous

activity to be teaching children?"

LTG Reinwald: "I don't see how, we will be teaching them proper range

discipline before they even touch a firearm."

Interviewer: "But you're equipping them to become violent killers."

LTG Reinwald: "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're

not one, are you?"

It has come to our attention that a small number of users may be affected by freezing at boot if using 2.6 dongle fw where they have modified their console cfw's files by installing programs such as ReactPSN, Cineavi protection remover or other such programs. The 2.6 dongle fw functions perfectly where the user has NOT carried out modifications to the console cfw. The console cfw should not be modified when running TB 2.51 cfw or 2.6 cfw, as this will cause incompatibilities which can lead to freezing at boot reported by a few users this evening on the forums.

In order to provide a feature rich experience for users we will add support for some popular programs/applications in TB CFW 2.61 which will be released within the coming days. We thank all TB users for their continued support and patience whilst we develop feature updates and firmwares.

Anyone who has modified their TB CFW and is experiencing freezing, may simply revert to 2.51 TB FW using the special fw file attached here and reinstall the 3.55 CFW DG on their console. This will completly fix any freezing issues. We kindly remind TB users not to modify the TB console CFW 3.55 unless we explicitly state in the accompanying notes included with upcoming TB 2.61 fw that the program/application is supported.

From the True Blue Site. New eboots and a new dongle fw coming in a few days.

These guys seem to have been holding on their own for quite some time now. No news of true red, true pink, or true violet dongles as i had feared.

Btw... Anybody near noida/ncr has this tru blu dongle ?? Would like to see for myself this b4 purchase.

Although this seems best when shared in a round robin fashion.

Space these people take time. But eventually they release. I mean 100+ games till now for 57$ NOT a bad deal. Secondly if you want I can mail you some videos of the dongle. As I don't think you might in that region. Though if you then no issue. Always here to help.
<

And other news to the people. The newer dongles are coming directly on v2.51. So there are no worries to update right now.

26 - 4 – 2012

True Blue dongle firmware v2.61 has been released. Changes include:

• Added PS3 firmware version spoofer

• Game compatibility fixes

From the TB site.

New Eboots incoming.

New releases:

Armored Core V EUR EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Devil May Cry HD Collection EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Touro Legasista EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Summer Stars 2012 EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-PARADOX

Corwin has released a new software program aimed at True Blue users, called the True Blue Patch Viewer. This program lists all the games compatible with True Blue's EBOOT patches, currently 120 (created by PARADOX and ANONYMOUS). Then, you may download four patches per hour (I believe the hour starts after the fourth patch is downloaded) You can also download the latest dongle firmware and PS3 firmware required for using all the patches.

Source - http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/true-blue-patch-viewer-file-downloader-2215/

TB getting a lotta support now. I CERTAINLY didn't expect it 6-8 months ago.

I didn't even expect to BUY it 6-8 months ago. But i ended up getting one. These guys are pretty much ruling the scene right now. With Duplex releasing a new PSN game still sticking around. Do not ask which game ask google.

I didn't even expect to BUY it 6-8 months ago. But i ended up getting one. These guys are pretty much ruling the scene right now. With Duplex releasing a new PSN game still sticking around. Do not ask which game ask google.

I know what you mean! Even #[member='Spacescreamer'] is very interested in getting this now!

Back