True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

I fail to understand how can mods allow the scene release name to be posted here if they don't see any issue then also allow pc scene releases name to be posted.

And people say piracy is on PC only:banghead:

Hey Dinesh, you can create an eboot file for a game yourself, give a catchy 'scene release' name to it and release it. No one's complaining. :D

What a good way to get away to give proper answer.

Do you know how scene releases happen ? I can't go and release a file has scene release.Scene calls you to join and unless you are accepted you can't.
@ReVo_007

Last edited by a moderator:
What we could do however is to get rid of the release names on the eboots and just mention that the eboot for this title has been released. That would be a bit fair IMO. Let the ones who need it, search for it elsewhere.

^ That is how it should have been in the first place.
Putting the names verbatim basically provided the interested people a directly google worthy phrase and made the thread look like a launch pad for initiating those searches.

Yo waddup guys !

Any diea where wud be the best place to buy TB right now ?
Palika said 4k bt i can bargain up to 3200 or 3500 maybe. or Lightake, bt that takes like 20 days to reach me.

Any suggestions wud be appreciated. Cant wait to play MaxPaybe3

Yo waddup guys !

Any diea where wud be the best place to buy TB right now ?
Palika said 4k bt i can bargain up to 3200 or 3500 maybe. or Lightake, bt that takes like 20 days to reach me.

Any suggestions wud be appreciated. Cant wait to play MaxPaybe3

Get it from Palika as it is Currency rates are soaring high!

rajveersingh09 how long did the dongle take to reach you ? I ordered 5 days back and tracking aint working properly =.=

No use tracking. The tracking wasn't working even when i received the dongle. It took around 7-8 Working days to be delivered to my doorstep. Don't worry you will be getting the new version of TB with the fancy stickers and all :p How much did it cost you ? Did you use the 5Percent Off Discount coupon?

Guys i was outta the scene for a while now so...., i have a PS3 with 3.55 cfw and the dongle that came first [AT90USB or something], now wat do i need to play the latest games?

I read up on TB and also E3 is coming up with a better one, so have no idea on what/not to choose, could someone throw some light on the whole shebang please?

thanks.

Guys i was outta the scene for a while now so...., i have a PS3 with 3.55 cfw and the dongle that came first [AT90USB or something], now wat do i need to play the latest games?

I read up on TB and also E3 is coming up with a better one, so have no idea on what/not to choose, could someone throw some light on the whole shebang please?

thanks.

Ah , first you should get rid of your current dongle by installing Kmeaw over it. Second , E3 Team has stated that they are working on something and they also released a new eboot for free. So it seems they are onto something. If you really want to play the latest games you can buy the True Blue Dongle. And if you still wanna wait you can then start playing new games available on cfw 3.55 like fifa street , uncharted 3. Choice is yours!
P.S. Before E3 released some info regarding their findings from Oct '11 there has not been any new CFW after 3.55 available and True Blue is the only source to play the new released games. I have been using True Blue since Feb '12 i guess , played the latest games on it. Costed me 2800 INR imported from China.

hey can anyone tellme how to update the firmware
btw today got my dongle:p

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

means rogero to 3
.55-Dongle-DG fw

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

i got the clone one so what to do next

Back