True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

24 - 5 – 2012
True Blue dongle firmware v2.7 has been released. Changes include:
  • True Blue dongle authenticity status displayed on PS3 XMB system information screen
  • Fixed yet another important game compatibility issue affecting recent 4.xx games
The authenticity status display can be used to determine if your True Blue dongle is either authentic or a clone. For further details, see the information page.

Q: How can I verify that my True Blue is authentic and not a clone?

A: Install True Blue dongle firmware v2.7 or later. Then in the PS3 XMB, navigate to Settings -> System Settings -> System Information. Next to the "System Software" version will be information relating to your True Blue dongle. If your dongle is authentic then it will display something like "True Blue v2.7" (this will vary depending on the version of the dongle firmware you have installed). If your dongle is a clone then it will display "True Blue CLONE" as shown in the following image:

Great news! @dinjo that answers your questions to the new encryption.

Last edited by a moderator:
as now its a big time they have released more than 100 games
so i think they'll move their asses to design a new dongle
i read it somewhere :p

Why on earth will they release a new dongle? That was an old news. Say around 2 months back. They are not mad to include such things which can differentiate clones to originals. Max payne 3 eboot coming soon now I guess.

30 - 5 – 2012
New packaging for True Blue incorporating security measures and an updated picture identification reference for clones Due to the recent emergence of clones we are introducing a new packaging system and a security sticker on the dongle itself to help ensure customers receive original True Blue dongles.
Firstly, a new blister pack with a label over the blister will be introduced, as shown below. This provides several measures for the user to identify if the True Blue device received is likely to be original. Note the unique security patterns in silver which are difficult to counterfeit, due to the colour variations on the background colours, materials used and complexity of the pattern itself. If the label appears to be stretched or appears to have been used before, then careful attention should be paid to the security sticker on the dongle itself.
blister.jpg
The security sticker adhered to the dongle itself (shown below), partially covering the cap will provide the user with an indication of whether or not the dongle has been tampered with before delivery. Therefore, if the portion of the sticker covering the dongle cap has been broken, then it is possible that the dongle may have been tampered with. If this is the case, please use the TrueBlue 2.7 firmware as a means to check the authenticity of the dongle. If the word clone appears in the PS3 XMB where the TrueBlue 2.7 version number is stated, then you should contact your reseller for assistance. Security stickers are designed with a number of security considerations in mind and are very difficult to reproduce exactly. This will aid retailers and end users in determining whether the product received is an original.
tamperlabel.jpg
Some original True Blue dongles are in the supply chain yet to be sold, which do not have the new packaging. If you receive a True Blue dongle without the new packaging, then simply use the True Blue 2.7 firmware to identify whether or not it is an original. Details can be found on the information page and inside the 2.7 firmware download package on the downloads page.
Finally, we are updating the picture references for users to identify whether their PCB is an original True Blue or a CLONE. We have released several revisions of the True Blue PCB’s which are shown below. The recent CLONE posing as True Blue in a similar casing is also shown below and referenced as CLONE. If you have received one of these clones instead of the original True Blue you ordered, then you should contact the retailer who you purchased it from for a refund.

pcb-comparison.jpg

From the True Blue official site.

New releases !!

DiRT_Showdown_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
Max_Payne_3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-PARADOX

Added to main post!
P.S. @Aman27deep need you to come to my place on monday so that i can transfer to internal. MP3!

Added 07-06-12

[h=1]Game of Thrones EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-EHRGEIZ [NTSC-US/RPG/2012][/h][h=1]Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-EHRGEIZ[/h][h=1]Dragons Dogma EBOOT PATCH TB PS3-BORG[/h][h=1]Major.League.Baseball.2K12.EBOOT.PATCH.TB.PS3-EHRGEIZ[/h]

New Releases!!
@funjabi you missed one!

Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Future_Soldier_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-EHRGEIZ
Game_of_Thrones_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-EHRGEIZ
SBK_Generations_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
Dragons_Dogma_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-BORG
Major_League_Baseball_2K12_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_PS3-EHRGEIZ

Back