True Blue Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

UPDATE: People in Ritchi st have no idea about the dongle.Sad! Lightake is the only option now!

Okay then you guys have to purchase it on a single person basis. Because buying in bulk will attract the customs. Secondly sending to the people from where it is received will cost another 100 bucks. Same thing happened when i had started a GO. Ended up getting alone. Just a thought IMO else you people can go for it if you want.

btw whats the best price i can get in palika....
and are you sure there will be no new dongle for 6-8 months...

and i am too buying it to only play assassins creed and batman AC :D

Ah bro nice link but the thing is why would someone buy a dongle for 4000 when one can get for 2800? And even mods and breaks take a week to deliver.

2.8k will be great...i heard its available in some shops at hyb...will check wilth friends there
will update in a day or two

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I was looking for one for a friend of mine...
So one of my friend from chennai rec me this website..
And yea it an indian website...so if someone went out of all other options i think it will be usefull..by paying extra 1k:)

2.8k will be great...i heard its available in some shops at hyb...will check wilth friends there
will update in a day or two

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I was looking for one for a friend of mine...
So one of my friend from chennai rec me this website..
And yea it an indian website...so if someone went out of all other options i think it will be usefull..by paying extra 1k:)

With the current dollar rate It will be at least 3000-3100 . Your best bet would be to buy in bulk if everyone is in the same city . Heard someone getting it for 3.5 k at a local shop . It will make a good deal compared to the wait and customs .

Another Clone arises and this time its from PSBreak people. Price is unknown and the v2.62 Games are not listed on their site. Guess these parasites wanna earn some buck over True Blue Dongles. :s

21 - 5 – 2012
A new clone has appeared using a very similar external housing to that of True Blue. However, after removing the clone PCB from its exterior casing it becomes evident that there are a number of major differences:
  • Actel used is A3P125 instead of larger A3P250 used on True Blue.
  • Clone uses a cheap MCU and cheap dip type crystal in addition to cheaper Actel instead of full Actel integration in the original True Blue design
  • Clone has a tact switch which the original does not require, and switch can only be accessed by pulling PCB out of the case
  • Actel logic on clone is based on partial guess work of the original and will not function correctly in future updates
  • PCB circuit design is highly congested, with numerous visual differences evident, such as programming pads for the MCU and addiional resistors/caps
Please refer to the pictures shown below, to compare the original and clone.
clone2-front.jpg
clone2-back.jpg
A new software update will be made publicly available in the next few days which will allow users to differentiate original from clone by performing a firmware update.
From the TB site.

People should hold off purchasing TB for now , as the news is Sony has changed the encryption format and unless TB has root keys all 4.00+ games wont be possible to boot.Wait unless Max payne 3 comes out.

People should hold off purchasing TB for now , as the news is Sony has changed the encryption format and unless TB has root keys all 4.00+ games wont be possible to boot.Wait unless Max payne 3 comes out.
If true, then people from TE who want to buy it should indeed wait.

Back