Track all inline numbers ? incoming calls

I don't understand half the stuff you post here. Just state your problem clearly man. Or use hindi, we can understand that too. no problem.

if the reference is to unknown callers,
& if you are using a smart phone then truecaller app can be helpful !

if it is about landline then try to use a cordless / phone set
with names storing facility & attend only known persons calls

you may also threaten advertising callers that calls are recorded
automatically & you can file a case against the advertising calls ...

if the reference is to unknown callers,
& if you are using a smart phone then truecaller app can be helpful !

if it is about landline then try to use a cordless / phone set
with names storing facility & attend only known persons calls

you may also threaten advertising callers that calls are recorded

automatically & you can file a case against the advertising calls ...
Ty and yes..
Since dad is retired and does little work online to keep busy (related to accounts etc,) he get this calls.
Mostly advertisement related calls where they request XYZ details:
banking, transactions, etc.
He sometimes does online transactions for some shares in his accounts as well. (twice/thrice a month max) Some online service.

I am worried how this details are shared, to this unknown callers ?

Accidentally there was a 8000 INR transaction made last financial yea.

A 5.9K transaction done physically done from dads home computer..
(My family mistake: some females came in and requested payments against charity, and surprised noone in society lodged complaints, it was done in many houses in same society, its long story to explain).

Should i change dads number or what is solution ?

He is aged, uses a normal phone with phone/sms only requirements.[DOUBLEPOST=1549626312][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't understand half the stuff you post here. Just state your problem clearly man. Or use hindi, we can understand that too. no problem.
Ty bhai. hindi acchi hai, english kacchi hai.
Try karta hun, hindi mein, lekin feels awkward honestly.

Last edited:
Nobody will steal your money unless you share the otp or you transact on unknown websites. Once you enter your card details and cvv, you are done for a lifetime loot.
Assist your dad or ask your dad to only do transaction in your presence or someonewell knowledgeable within your family not neighbors.
Nobody will scam the whole society or several houses in one go unless all members are idiots.
Once you get duped via banks a/cs or debit cards kiss goodbye to your money as even your uncle form rbi isnt gonna guarantee you any recovery. Police wont entertain you for even 80k unless it was a clone scam or atm or if somebody duped you in person or online, still getting your money back is a distant dream.
If it was through credit card you can immediately call them and request scam and reverse the transaction and block your card.
Only logic, forget excuses and pains of menses and always use your senses every time doing transaction else you will be duped for sure.
Hope this much helps.

Back