Budget 90k+ toxic's Skylake build thread

so a gaming build is on, will be a racing sim + daily use machine in the gaming room that ive planned.. already ordering some stuff during november/black friday from the U.S / local deals. Any inputs are welcome, please post how u would change/modify this build ...

edit - stuff that i have/ordered is -

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor (purchased)
ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard (purchased)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz - Black (purchased)
Asus SRTIX Radeon R9 390X 8GB Video Card
2x Sandisk Ultra II 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (purchased)
Corsair 380T Mini ITX Tower Case (purchased)
Cooler Master V750 Power Supply (purchased)
CM Nepton 240M AIO Water Cooler (purchased)
2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fans (purchased)

3x Cooler Master Silencio FP 120 PWM Performance Edition Fans (purchased)

Last edited:
For cooling, see if you can get the swiftech h220x if it fits. Expand it for your gpu as well. Total cost will come about $380, but it will be one sweet rig :)

ok, ordered the ram today, rajan ill look into the 220x , mostly im planning a gtx or cm 920... is it available locally?? could u post a link to it?

i though you could get it from the US (as you had mentioned black friday deals), it is in stock at performance PCs. Locally, not available in india :(

I'm mostly heading out to turkey aswell, between the 17th-22nd mostly this month .. will look at computer shops there, need two 120mm fans and 1 140mm 1x 200mm ... also getting in touch with cm for the v750 powersupply. need flat cables and fully modular so that cable management is easy.. that or the seasonic x series should be a good option and future proof with single cards .. any recommendations for fans ???

yeh lo sirjee, these should reach me by dec second week, more updates soon, and inputs are welcome!

IMG_2015-11-25 12:00:26.jpg

I'd return the NF-F12 and get the iPCC version if it's not too late. They are much much better than the already awesome NF-F12! Plus it's in black instead of that weird beige/tan. Btw, did you get the 6700k in India or US?[DOUBLEPOST=1450864000][/DOUBLEPOST]@mach9 I'm looking to get some stuff too. PM me... :)

already got the nf-f12's im digging the contrast in my rig .. will get the ipcc version when i plan to do a midlife upgrade for now im happy with the silencio's and the noctua's for the rad . I got the 6700k locally from prime (november batch) as the price was same as u.s

build is complete i made a thread here to in the overclocking section but no one has checked it out yet.

linking to my pictures on imgur

- http://imgur.com/a/Hj3oK

12277006_1651330831807827_317942137_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back