FS: Laptop Toshiba Tecra Elite Ultrabook 15.6" FHD for Sale Under Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale a barely used Toshiba Tecra Z50 PT545A-01W002 Ultrabook laptop with Intel® Core™ i7 processor 4600U
Its extremely lightweight and comes with original charger and Dicota Laptop bag.
Its full HD Screen of 15.6" size and looks very sleek WP_20160115_003.jpg WP_20160115_004.jpg WP_20160115_005.jpg WP_20160115_006.jpg WP_20160115_008.jpg WP_20160115_009.jpg
The total specifications can be seen on http://m.mytoshiba.co.nz/products/computers/tecra/z50/pt545a-01w002

This elite Ultrabook™ features the best of everything for high-flying professionals who need a first class desktop replacement to stay at the top of their game.

Ultra-thin and ultra-light, this professional performance-packed Ultrabook™ features a stunning 15.6” Full High Definition widescreen display, backlit for all lighting conditions. Large enough to work on complex spreadsheets at the desk, it’s extremely portable for even greater productivity.

The very latest 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors (Haswell) deliver blazing-fast maximised performance, a stunning 200% improvement in graphics, built-in security, and all-day computing with amazing battery life (up to 10 hours).

This elegant, robust and highly durable Ultrabook™ features a unique honeycomb structure and dual motherboard pillars, providing extreme lightweight strength.

Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT), including drop, impact and spill tests, significantly minimises the risk of data loss, downtime and repairs, ensuring maximum reliability and productivity.

Fully optimised for effortless fleet deployment, it comes with common BIOS, Firmware and Imagery. What’s more your execs can travel and work with complete confidence thanks to a suite of no compromise EasyGuard® security, connectivity and manageability features designed to safeguard important data and aid recovery in case of theft.

With full on-desk docking capabilities, the Z50’s superior connectivity includes: 2MP Full HD Webcam with stereo mic, three lightning-fast USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 port, HDMI®, bridge media slot, RGB, LAN, ultra-fast AC Wi-Fi™ and Bluetooth™.

Advanced management features, low total cost of ownership and a shared platform with other models in the Portégé and Tecra series make the Z50 ideal for fleet use

Practically new condition and would prefer local buyer in Bangalore who can check before buying
Open to shipping at Buyers risk and cost

Had also bought 8GB DDR3 Toshiba RAM and 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD to upgrade which can be given to seller at extra cost

Let me know if you need any more details

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Not to spoil the thread, but I've to say that this price for such spec is not justified. 70 k is enough to find FHD 17.3" with 5th Gen i7 and 16 GB RAM+2 GB Nvidia.
Light weight is the thing for which you may consider to spend the same amount for less spec.
So, please consider your options before spending.

Last edited:
Not to spoil the thread, but I've to say that this price for such spec is not justified. 70 k is enough to find FHD 17.3" with 5th Gen i7 and 16 GB RAM+2 GB Nvidia.
Light weight is the thing for which you may consider to spend the same amount for less spec.
So, please consider your options before spending.
You are right.
This is not your general use laptop for gaming
This is meant for buyers for whom appearance and weight are a big factor in buying.
Ultrabooks always cost 2-3 times then general laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back