Tolexo.com Fraud or safe?

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Hi guys i wanted to buy a drill,dremel and some screws for pc modding

Now wherever i look, tolexo.com has way better prices.

I wanted to know if its safe to order from there.

Safe
Bought skil drill for 1150/- which was priced at 1700/- on Amazon.
Packaging was a bit worn off but product was good.

Which drill?
I am planning to buy a cheap drill should i go for 700 rs china or black+decker drill any advice people?

As i said it will see occasional moderate usage mainly for pc modding/upgrading etc

How much time it takes to process orders? 1 week??

Which drill?
I am planning to buy a cheap drill should i go for 700 rs china or black+decker drill any advice people?

As i said it will see occasional moderate usage mainly for pc modding/upgrading etc

How much time it takes to process orders? 1 week??

Get a proper drill atleast 450-500W impact/hammer drill. It will help in long term and those drills have speed control for screws etc and it helps a lot. Moreover you can drill concrete which cheap drills wont be able to, and you will have a hard time using them on bricks.

Which drill?

If your work involves cutting the case, drilling precise holes, polishing, grinding etc then you need a rotary tool... drill has very specific use. Dremel is a versatile rotary tool, meant for precise (and small) work.

And as far as regular drills are concerned... an impact drill will damage your case because it uses a light weight hammering action. Impact drill is good for woodworking and moderately useful for masonry (hanging picture frames at best). If you need to drill light-duty holes and drive screws with clutch control (so that you don't shear off screw heads) then you need a drill/driver. Anything cordless will have have electronic brakes - means quick stop.

And if you want to install heavy-duty stuff on walls (geysers etc) then you need a hammer drill. Hammer drills are not precise... so you can't put an adaptor on it and use it for precise work. Besides this, they are heavy and bulky. You can't put them inside your case. Hammer drill has many uses in demolition work.

I don't think you can stop the impact action on small impact drills or drill/drivers. But a hammer drill can work in different modes: rotation only, rotation+hammer, hammer only.

I have Dremel 8200 kit, B&D drill/driver kit, Dewalt drill for woodworking and a big ass Makita hammer drill.

You need a rotary tool... get a Dremel or replica, based on your budget. A drill will let you only - drill. Of course, with some adaptors you can turn it into a grinding/sanding or cutting machine but it'll be a shoddy job.

If your work involves cutting the case, drilling precise holes, polishing, grinding etc then you need a rotary tool... drill has very specific use. Dremel is a versatile rotary tool, meant for precise (and small) work.

And as far as regular drills are concerned... an impact drill will damage your case because it uses a light weight hammering action. Impact drill is good for woodworking and moderately useful for masonry (hanging picture frames at best). If you need to drill light-duty holes and drive screws with clutch control (so that you don't shear off screw heads) then you need a drill/driver. Anything cordless will have have electronic brakes - means quick stop.

And if you want to install heavy-duty stuff on walls (geysers etc) then you need a hammer drill. Hammer drills are not precise... so you can't put an adaptor on it and use it for precise work. Besides this, they are heavy and bulky. You can't put them inside your case. Hammer drill has many uses in demolition work.

I don't think you can stop the impact action on small impact drills or drill/drivers. But a hammer drill can work in different modes: rotation only, rotation+hammer, hammer only.

I have Dremel 8200 kit, B&D drill/driver kit, Dewalt drill for woodworking and a big ass Makita hammer drill.

You need a rotary tool... get a Dremel or replica, based on your budget. A drill will let you only - drill. Of course, with some adaptors you can turn it into a grinding/sanding or cutting machine but it'll be a shoddy job.

Wow thanks but as i mentioned in my other thread i cant afford an original dremel should i go for a replica dremel for 1.2k?

Yes, a replica will be fine. I've seen them lasting a long time. Though they won't be as sophisticated or feature rich as a Dremel but you won't miss them if you haven't used a Dremel already.

Moreover you can drill concrete which cheap drills wont be able to,
Disagreed. Cheap drills work fine. Problem will be long-term reliability.
and you will have a hard time using them on bricks.
In experienced hands not so much. Masons are good. I'm not a professional but i did it for one building. Needed to hold it firmly which was a little tiring admittedly.[DOUBLEPOST=1462092686][/DOUBLEPOST]@Criminal how much did you pay for the Dremel tool and what accessories did it come with? I have a B&D RTX B3 which I bought a few years ago but haven't even used it. :D

Disagreed. Cheap drills work fine. Problem will be long-term reliability.

In experienced hands not so much. Masons are good. I'm not a professional but i did it for one building. Needed to hold it firmly which was a little tiring admittedly.[DOUBLEPOST=1462092686][/DOUBLEPOST]@Criminal how much did you pay for the Dremel tool and what accessories did it come with? I have a B&D RTX B3 which I bought a few years ago but haven't even used it. :D
Can i have your rtx b3 for a price?where did u buy it?[DOUBLEPOST=1462099416][/DOUBLEPOST]Update-guys i have ordered a few reinforced ceramic discs will they cut aluminium?

Last edited:
Back