'Time' for the new year

letmein

Adept
Got the Parnis IWC Portugese homage watch delivered today. Ordered around 12 Dec.

Was on my wishlist for a long time. No customs :yahoo: Cost me $65

The dial is perfect for me... I was expecting that it would be slim width-wise, but glad to see that it is thick.

Special thanks to @touzeen, he was the one who originally bought one and posted it in the 'Everyday Showoff thread'.

Product link: Product Page - Jacksontse.com

Now for the crappy, low quality pics:

Side view:

On my hairy wrist:

lEEdll.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I started collecting automatic watches about a year back and i wanted to get this one. But for some reason stuck with HMTs and Japanese brands like Seiko and Orient. Might get this one now. At $65 it looks like a good buy. I guess the Seagull movement is decent. But how is the case build quality. Does it feel cheap?

Now that is one beautiful time piece... Classic, elegant and functional..
for $65 its a great deal! how's the overall quality of the watch?

Case/build quality doesn't feel cheap at all. Looks very elegant and I've already received a few compliments from a couple of chicks. ;)

The only issue I'm having is that the leather band is a bit stiff, and I'm having a bit of trouble putting it on/removing the watch. Hopefully it will loosen out with use.

Also, the watch loses 2-3 minutes every day. But this is a problems with most autos from what I've seen.

Also, the watch loses 2-3 minutes every day. But this is a problems with most autos from what I've seen.

Seriously? 2-3 minutes? Been using the HMT auto for a while and it definitely does not lose that much. Maybe a minute at the most

nice...i have the exact same model...but it has died on my twice already and cost 700 per repair

- - - Updated - - -

nice...i have the exact same model...but it has died on my twice already and cost 700 per repair

Back