The Witcher 3 - Discussion Thread

**** Yeah

redengine-3-duzy-scre45zw6.png

Quite a possibility this might release for the next-gen consoles. Man, Geralt looks killer with that beard! :scared14:

Goosebumps!

Quite a possibility this might release for the next-gen consoles. Man, Geralt looks killer with that beard! :scared14:

Agreed, although I am more intrigued with the second character who also is carrying a Witcher's Silver sword.

Looks like a female (duh! :p) to me. But not definitely Triss. Probably Ciri.

OR Yennefer. The game is already amping up everything. HYPE, PRE-HYPE and most important relevant but obscure plot details. :indecisiveness: :juggle:

Good chance of her being Ciri because she is the only female Witcher and has ashen hair. Good eyes there Gannu, Sire. :bigok:

S#!+ just got REAL --

HYPE ENGAGE. NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

witcher3cover-front.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

• The Witcher 3 is called Wild Hunt, so we can expect to learn more about Geralt’s past.
  • The game will be 30 times the size of The Witcher 2, with an open world larger than Skyrim.
  • Built using REDengine 3, the game will almost certainly be “next-gen.”
  • This also makes it possible to execute such an enormous world with no load screens, making it truly seamless.
  • There might be mounts.
  • Geralt has a wicked-smart looking beard.

Attachments

• witcher3cover-front.jpg
    witcher3cover-front.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 232

- - - Updated - - -

witcher3cover-front.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

• The Witcher 3 is called Wild Hunt, so we can expect to learn more about Geralt’s past.
  • The game will be 30 times the size of The Witcher 2, with an open world larger than Skyrim.
  • Built using REDengine 3, the game will almost certainly be “next-gen.”
  • This also makes it possible to execute such an enormous world with no load screens, making it truly seamless.
  • There might be mounts.
  • Geralt has a wicked-smart looking beard.

I posted all this earlier, could not you have scrolled down for a bit?

Back