The Real Password Manager or BookMark Manager is BEST ? (latest browsers wins)

Best Browser Favorite Manager and Best Browser password Manager.

• Free Browsers. works best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Futureized

Skilled
I gues, its been age old history..
but which real bookmark manager or password manager wins ?

I am aware of few, top 10 replies wil be included to list and rest goes to modereator of forum.

System/companies running since last 5+ years and not spam.

i use keepassx for passwords. can use the same password file for keepass app on android too. bookmarks the built in chrome / FF manager.

I was using LastPass for sometime. After the password leak/fiasco a couple of years back, j moved to Dashlane. While it worked well, it had its own issues . Sometimes it would just stop responding on my win 7 machine and would require to be killed through task manager. Situation did not improve so moved on to Intel TrueKey.

At the moment, IMO, TrueKey has the best support (Intel/McAfee). The software is designed to be minimalistic and manages to stay out of the way. Supports all major browsers ,including Edge. Password capture during sign-up is still a hit or miss. But new passwords can always be recorded manually. Other than that it works well . Low yearly fees (USD 20) does sweeten the deal bit .

Thanks @rahuljawale
I have read good reviews about TrueKey (even with last it doesnt actually catches all the new registration details perfectly, lot of manual editing has to be done while saving a site almost everytime)
How is cross-platform performance on TrueKey and cpu/memory consumption ?

Thanks @rahuljawaleHow is cross-platform performance on TrueKey and cpu/memory consumption ?

Seamless! I use TrueKey on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Android. In most cases, passwords sync instantaneously. In regards to CPU and memory consumption, you will hardly realize that you have it running at all. They have designed it to be a browser extension, barring Mobile platforms. And I am yet to see any performance degradation due to TrueKey.

TrueKey has a free tier wherein you can store up to 20 passwords at a time. Do give it a try. :)

I still stay with lastpass. Its integrated into me now. Tragedy's do happen and no company is spared. It can happen to any big giants that doesnt mean to completely dump the loyal app.

Still have enterprise accounts as well free and personal paid, received an email that xmarks will be dead.. !!! June 1 this year i read so far.
(I wonder when lastpass will declare end of results..)

No updates happening in-spite of soo many requests on there forums.. (technical support questions made public etc).

@nRiTeCh how do you organise your notes/sites data ?
I hate default behaviour and never updated since 1000s of requests from end-users.

Back