The PSP Buy Guide - Thread

my friend is looking for a new PSP 3004. any online source still selling seal packed 3004? can't find it on ebay flipkart. and used ones are too expensive. selling @ 6-7k

he wants to use psp as complete PMP. E1004 doesn't support music controls on earphones [that circular control pad with 3.5mm jack]. and he is worried about how he is supposed to replace battery after it dies

need quick reply for these questions guys.. i am also going to buy one for myself with him. my requirements are:

1. it should support cfw to run :ahem: stuff from memory stick.

2. can i use this converter in psp without any problem
photofast microSD to memory stick pro duo adaptor
Micro SD to MS Pro Duo Dual Slot Adapter Photofast Dual CR-5400 | eBay

3. if it will work without any problem, which class microSD card is recommended?

4. if i want to use 2 microSD cards, do i need similar sized microSD cards [16GB+16GB or 8GB+8GB] or any will do [ex: 16GB and 4GB , 8GB and 16GB]

5. which site is recommended to buy one from?

6. my friend is looking for either new E1004 or 2nd hand from this guy
psp 3000 series like new with goodies | eBay

what would you suggest. buy used 3000 or new E1004. he's totally confused.

7. from which seller should i [and my friend too if he decides to go for new E1004] buy PSP E1004?
EBAY sellers:
1st seller : Brand New Seal Pack Sony Playstation PSP E1004 with a free Game | eBay 6.5k [free 1 game, no idea which one. asked him about that] [ ZERO FEEDBACK]

2nd seller : Lowest on eBay Sony PSP - E1004 Charcoal black | eBay 6.5k [free 1 game, he says its open just to see] [4 POSITIVE FEEDBACK]

3rd seller: BRAND NEW PSP 1004 SONY NEW SEALED PACK 1 YEAR WARRANTY CHEAPEST IN EBAY | eBay Rs.6.7k shipped [3 sold already, 53 POSITIVE FEEDBACK , checked his feedback, people left +ve feedback who bought psp from him]

indiatimes shopping

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/games/psp/sony-psp-e1004/41302/p_B907936 @ Rs.6641/-

any other sources?
need suggestions asap

3rd seller: BRAND NEW PSP 1004 SONY NEW SEALED PACK 1 YEAR WARRANTY CHEAPEST IN EBAY | eBay Rs.6.7k shipped [3 sold already, 53 POSITIVE FEEDBACK , checked his feedback, people left +ve feedback who bought psp from him]

I bought one from him on Saturday for a 12 year old boy in my relation. I used ICICI 10% coupon.

I will received it today.

The seller called up and told me that it is sealed Sony PSP and gave me an option to buy a package for Rs.999/- in which he will update the software of PSP (hack, custom firmware perhaps), will give 8GB memory card with 7-8 games (Rs.1299/- for 16GB with 13-14 games), data cable and a silicon case which is not perfect fit for E1004. Case for E1004 is not available as of now according to him.

I don't know anything about PSP but I know can hack and install CFW but I went for the 16GB option of 1299, don't want to spend time in hacking and downloading game as of now.

Seems to be a good seller.

I am not interested in those extra games and mem card. I will use microsd cards with adaptor.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Back