The Photography Thread !

Shripad

ex-Mod
Here are some of the pics i took @ GOA.

Hope you guys like it. Those wanting 4:3 versions of these wallpapers please post here.

Will post some more today evening.

Post all your showoff photographs here. In addition please do join and support TE's Flickr page too.

Re: Widescreen GOA pics.

Here are 4:3 versions. I have made them at 1600x1200 so it will be useful for all 4:3 resolutions.

4:3 is for CRT Monitors

we LCD owners need 5:4 (1280x1024) & 16:10 (1680x1050 & 1920x1200)

Hehe nice pics! why not create a photography thread? Anyway here's a pic of a place where I was living the last week :)

while we qare on the topic of widescreen pics, here is an super ultra wide one though if doubt if anyone ca use this as a wallpaper :p

The pics were taken with a very long exposure, 7-8 secs IIRC and the streaks you see in the sky are planes that flew
through that distance during the xposure with the intermittent bright dots being from when the winglights flash :eek:hyeah:

Also, since the original was too large and since imageshack doesn't accept anything over 1.5MB, I had to lower down the jpeg quality and break the image in two

I'll upload the original on fileshack or somewhere if anyone is interested in it

(Part A)

(part B)

Here is another pic that has been a featured pic on India on Wikipedia

AND here is another I am mighty proud coz quite a few folks refuse to believe its not a stock photo till I point out the Desi excise label on the bottle cap :eek:hyeah:

Ok guys here are some more.

PS: I have better quality PNG files. but they are very large. I will upload it later when i get time.

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

Few Pics from my trip to Orcha & Khajurao...

Camera Used Canon Powershot A95

Ooh.. I like this thread.
Here are some of mine:

First one is in St. Peter's Basilica, second one is from the Vatican Museum

First one is in Siena, second one is at the Ponte Vecchio, in Florence.

Back