The "Leak" Menace!

derp

Disciple
Movie lovers rejoice! In the past three days, all major releases of the year, The Revenant, The Hateful Eight, Brooklyn etc have hit the torrents! It feels so 2010, where games/movies etc used to leak before the actual releases.

With that said, do you guys promote this? Or would you wait for the actual theatrical release?

P.s.- I am so waiting for a star wars the force awakens torrent!

when I saw the title, I actually thought that Star Wars has leaked.. :(

PS: I like watching newest movies in the comfortable sitting of my home as opposed to going to a theater, that too in this chilly weather of Dec (in Delhi)..

The only reason I would get these is because of the censored versions we get to see here in India.

Being a Tarantino fan, the first movie of his I got to watch on the big screen was Django Unchained.
All well until I saw an uncensored version a couple of years later and I realized how much I had missed. Entire scenes were missing if I remember correctly.
So I would actually like to patronized these movies in the manner in which the law allows me, but I most probably wouldn't thanks to the cuts.

The only reason I would get these is because of the censored versions we get to see here in India.

Being a Tarantino fan, the first movie of his I got to watch on the big screen was Django Unchained.
All well until I saw an uncensored version a couple of years later and I realized how much I had missed. Entire scenes were missing if I remember correctly.
So I would actually like to patronized these movies in the manner in which the law allows me, but I most probably wouldn't thanks to the cuts.
That means you love violence? And gore?

Tarantino movies are best enjoyed, atleast by me, in directors cut or uncut sorta releases. There should be zero censoring.

I saw these on my torrent listing. But they are all in DVDSCR type quality. Do people download those?

Tarantino movies are best enjoyed, atleast by me, in directors cut or uncut sorta releases. There should be zero censoring.

I saw these on my torrent listing. But they are all in DVDSCR type quality. Do people download those?

Screenings are good. Imo

these recent screeners are indeed good stuff..

Xvid screener and I think a blue ray quality Rip is out too!
I have the screener. Let me check if it's worth downloading the BRRip instead.
The encoding team has stated that they got their hands on 40 movies. Can't wait to see what other stuff they release. I would have watched these in the movie hall, but unfortunately I now live 300kms away from one.

I have the screener. Let me check if it's worth downloading the BRRip instead.
The encoding team has stated that they got their hands on 40 movies. Can't wait to see what other stuff they release. I would have watched these in the movie hall, but unfortunately I now live 300kms away from one.

Sanyas le liya kya?

On a serious note, I earnestly hope Star Wars is one of them![DOUBLEPOST=1450897127][/DOUBLEPOST]HD quality rips of Bridge of Spies, Legend, Steve Jobs, The good dinosaur are out! It will indeed be a very Merry Xmas for most of us!

Last edited:
Good dinosaur is out. Stevejobs is out.

Ive seen hateful eight rip and its bad quality for me.But no option to see it in theatres since it will be censored and tarantino movies are no good censored.

Movie lovers rejoice! In the past three days, all major releases of the year, The Revenant, The Hateful Eight, Brooklyn etc have hit the torrents! It feels so 2010, where games/movies etc used to leak before the actual releases.

With that said, do you guys promote this? Or would you wait for the actual theatrical release?

P.s.- I am so waiting for a star wars the force awakens torrent!

you mean india release dates?
h8ful 8 released on 18th december, online leaked later IMO.[DOUBLEPOST=1450958450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sanyas le liya kya?

On a serious note, I earnestly hope Star Wars is one of them![DOUBLEPOST=1450897127][/DOUBLEPOST]HD quality rips of Bridge of Spies, Legend, Steve Jobs, The good dinosaur are out! It will indeed be a very Merry Xmas for most of us!

thats old stuff by now 24 hrs old. :)

Back