(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a no. of used Smartphones and Dumbphones at home which haven't been disposed of yet. Kindly tell what can be the asking price -

1) Oneplus X - Bought from Amazon in Nov, 2015
- Original OLED display still intact
- Battery replaced but still not holding charge
- due to which Back got damaged and was replaced
- micro-USB port doesn't get detected when connected to pc but charges properly
- some dust grains got into Back Camera, so it is almost useless.
- running Pixel Experience ROM

2) Moto X Play - Bought from Flipkart in March, 16
- Digitizer damaged, LCD okay
- Power button is pushed all the way in, can be replaced

3) Moto E 2nd Gen - Bought from Flipkart in March, 15
- Battery backup not upto the mark
- Power, Volume button missing
- running Lineage OS

4) Nokia Lumia 520 - Bought from Flipkart
- Digitizer damaged, LCD okay
- Back panel little loose

5) Samsung Duos non-smartphone
6) Samsung Guru
7) Nokia 2600 series
8) MTS phone

I can add pics if required.

^^ adding to above post
More details regarding Non-smartphones -
5) Samsung E2232 - Back cover is loose
6) Samsung C160
7) Nokia 2690 - Screen is intact but glass covering it has popped off
8) ZTE S165 - It is an MTS locked phone. I don't think anyone would be interested in it, so not selling this.

Expect usual wear & tear. These phones are most probably 10+ years old.

OMG!! Did you ran any match fixing biz inspired from Jannat movie etc.????

OMG!! Did you ran any match fixing biz inspired from Jannat movie etc.????

We are a family of four. They are not all mine. Over years we bought new phones and never gave away the used ones but now I am thinking of getting rid of them. Thank you.

Texas Instruments LM1876 Overture™ Audio Power Amplifier Series Dual 20W +20W Audio Power Amplifier with 100% original components Vishay, Rubycon, Nichicon etc with power supply anyone interested.

Hello everyone I am Awsan Originally from Yemen but have been living in Pune since 2013 and as i am traveling within a month I wanted to sell my Desktop but as most of the parts were purchased overseas its hard for me to judge on the local prices.
Thanks

Wanted to sell everything in together to get the most value for me and the purchaser

Peripherals

1- Monitor: LG 24GM77 144hz purchased from Amazon India on September of 2016, Condition Panel is in perfect condition needs a little bit of cleaning but the stand is broken (Will be replaced with a VESA stand that tilts and moves before sale) will come with DP and Power connecters.

2-Keyboard: TVS Gold Cherry Blue bought on march of 2016 from Amazon India and its condition is not that great as there are 6 buttons that are not working but works normally after remapping (Can be used when someone buys the pc for emergencies or until he gets a new one)

3-Mouse: Logitech G302 bought from Amazon India on June of 2018 still in very good condition. comes with redgear mousepad.

4-Headphones: ATH-M50x bought from Amazon India on August of 2016 they show a wear and tear but still sound fantastic (Replaced the pads with chinese ones and have 2 extra new ones)

5-Mic: ModMic 5.0 that was purchased from the USA on July of 2018 still under warranty but US only until july of 2019 and in great condition.

Tower

1-Motherboard: Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Impact bought from Papa computers pune (Replacement for the old motherboard) on july of 2018 still under local warranty (Need to make sure if it 3 years or just 1) comes with external gigabit wifi and a decent sound card + amp+fan hub and extention cables.
a beast of an overclocker.

2-CPU: Intel 6700k boots at 5.0Ghz benchs at 4.9Ghz and stable at 4.8Ghz (With 3200mhz ram btw) Right now the warranty and purchase logistics is a little tricky with this CPU originally was bought in 2016 from the US and died with the old motherboard due to an electrical short but was replaced locally by Intel India for free in and considering their policies as they don't require purchase proof when submitting the CPU for warranty replacement its considered a new warranty on this CPU.

3-GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming exact model (gv-n1070g1 gaming-8gd) purchased from the USA on september of 2016 still under warranty till september of 2019 but not sure how will gigabyte handel the International part of the warranty.

4-RAM: 2x8GB 3200mhz xmp Corsair vengeance LPX exact kit (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16) purchased from the USA on july of 2016 has lifetime warranty but needs to be sent to taiwan for replacement which will cost around 1500 rupees on UPS express saver (Just send an old DDR3 kit)

5-Cooler:Corsair H100i with 2 SP 120 fans (Not stock fans)that was purchased on jan 2014 but was just replaced under warranty on october of 2018 so its technically a new cooler with no warranty.

6-PSU: Corsair AX860 860watts Platinum power supply that was purchased on jan of 2014 from the USA and still under warranty until 2022 but will need to be sent to taiwan if you need a replacement which will cost 3500 rupees on UPS express saver.

7-Case:Corsair Obsidian 250D + cooler master front 200mm fan + two 80mm quality noctua fans as exhaust (This makes it like an air tunnel which cools the cpu+gpu amazingly. purchased from the USA on Jan of 2014 but the case condition right now is bad to say the least but 100% functional and usable so if changing it will fetch me a much better price I might do it.

8-Storage: 1x Samsung Evo 840 250gb bought in Jan of 2014 from the USA that is still in a great health + 1x 1tb seagate barracuda 7200.12 purchased on june of 2013 from Yemen and still at 99% health.

Please tell me if you need any more information to state the price of this machine , I want to sell everything together if possible which will make it much easier for me and the purchaser.
(Windows not included) and can also repaste CPU+GPU with kryonaut before selling + a perfect format and overclock for maximum performance from day one.

Thanks a lot

How much for Samsung S6 Edge 64GB Gold color in mint condition. Back side protective film is still on and there is literally no scratches.

how much for red Poco f1 6/64gb purchased 25 dec w bill,box,original charger.
perfectly working but used without cover so tiny scuffs/scrathes around bezel and backside 8/10.

off topic-
also, if i replace the back and display for around 2K and make it look new, will that change the value in any direction?

how much for red Poco f1 6/64gb purchased 25 dec w bill,box,original charger.
perfectly working but used without cover so tiny scuffs/scrathes around bezel and backside 8/10.

off topic-
also, if i replace the back and display for around 2K and make it look new, will that change the value in any direction?
13~14k. no use replacing the back tbh

Hello everyone as it seems its a little hard to get everything correctly for my request , can I know where should I go to get that kind of info?
Thanks

How much for 1.5 years old azom exigo.?

CPU - Intel core i5 7500 , gpu - gtx 1060 6gb, Overclock graphics card
Ram - 8 GB ddr4, expandable upto 64 gb
Ssd - 128 gb m2
Hdd- 1 tb 7200 rpm
USB - 3rd generation
USB - c type
Thunderbolt 3 port - yes
SD card reader - yes

How much for the following hardware.

Z370 aorus ultra gaming. 1 year old
I3 8100 1 year old
Antes df500 RGB 6 months old

9/10 condition, got bills.

Hello Fellow members, looking for a quick sale of my GPU below, wanted to check how much can I sell it for:

XFX RX590 Fatboy
Purchased from Amazon USA on 25th Feb 2019
Using the card since 15th March
Condition 9.9/10
MIssed the Radeon Sale at that time, so had bought this, got a good deal on Radeon 7 now hence selling this.
" Not a distress sale"

How much do you think a Thunder Purple variant of OnePlus 6T (8 GB) would sell for?
Mint condition. Scratches only in the protective screen cover.

Also, Asus Strix GTX 970

Last edited:
How much should a hp x360 13.3 inch full HD laptop sell for ? I3 7 gen and 4 GB ram and 500 gb HDD+ 8 gb SSD. Around 1.4 years

Hi all,
I am doing a system upgrade. Planning to sell some of the existing pc parts, need your help to check how much I can sell these for..

Date of purchase: 6th Aug 2016

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Aashirwad Computers, Bangalore

- Warranty remaining:
processor. Motherboard, - Till Aug 2019
psu - 5 years (till 2021 as per the website)
cabinet - nil.

- Condition: good, working fine.

1. Intel i5 6500
2. Asus H170 Pro gaming
3. MSI geforce gtx 1070 8GB
4. Gskill Ripjaws V 8GBb*2 DDR4-2400
5. Sesonic 620W PSU
6. Cooler Master HAF912 Cabinet.

Hi all,
I am doing a system upgrade. Planning to sell some of the existing pc parts, need your help to check how much I can sell these for..

Date of purchase: 6th Aug 2016

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Aashirwad Computers, Bangalore

- Warranty remaining:
processor. Motherboard, - Till Aug 2019
psu - 5 years (till 2021 as per the website)
cabinet - nil.

- Condition: good, working fine.

1. Intel i5 6500
2. Asus H170 Pro gaming
3. MSI geforce gtx 1070 8GB
4. Gskill Ripjaws V 8GBb*2 DDR4-2400
5. Sesonic 620W PSU
6. Cooler Master HAF912 Cabinet.

Your rig is too good I wonder why you thinking to sell it?
GPU, PSU and RAM is worthy to keep esp. your PSU.
Cabinet you can upgrade to a lighter oen as I know HAF series as I own one and how heavyweight champ it is.

Your rig is too good I wonder why you thinking to sell it?
GPU, PSU and RAM is worthy to keep esp. your PSU.
Cabinet you can upgrade to a lighter oen as I know HAF series as I own one and how heavyweight champ it is.

There is a minor fps issues with latest games. Like in BF V and Division 2 etc. We found that cpu might be bottlenecking the entire performance. One of my friend also selling his computer components. So what I did was I bought Processor and Mobo, and bought RAM+graphic card+psu+cabinet from him as it was a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back