(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I expect for a 6 year old 15" HP laptop in good condition except battery backup which is around 15 minutes.
I have two HP laptops, both from 2011, one is i3 and second is i5 based, both with 4GB RAM and 320GB HDDs (dont have more details since both are rarely used by me now). I am looking for rough estimates. Amazon exchange is offering 4k for the i3 and 6k for the i5, so am considering exchanging one of them for a compact netbook or 2 in 1 for light usage.

Anyone :(

Hello Friends
How much would the following configuration fetch me
AMD Apu A8 6600k
4Gb transcend RAM
VIP 500w
Sapphire HD7770
Asus dx soundcard
Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-H

How much can I expect for the following:

Intel i5 2500k
ASUS P8Z77 M-Pro
Corsair TX650
CoolerMaster 690 II Transparent Window
1TB WD Green
1TB WD Blue

No warranty.

how much can a sealed S7 with a samsung wireless charger bundled fetch ? It will be indian samsung one but no invoice as gifted. I guess warranty does not depend on a invoice ?

how much for a sealed s7 wih a wireless charger and damage protection insurance. No invoice avail but phone is indian purchased.

Could you please share more details about your i3 and i5 laptops i.e. condition, battery performance etc.?
i5 Based laptop is HP probook 6550b with i5-520M + 4GB DDR3 + 320GB + 15.6" display - battery life is around 30 min
i3 Based laptop is also HP with i3-330M + 3GB DDR3 + 320GB + 15.6" - my cousin uses this laptop not me, hence dont know the exact model number and also not sure about exact battery life but I think it is barely 20-25 min will check.

How much can i sell my 3 year 9 month old BenQ XL2411T (3D vision,1ms, 144hz refresh rate) for? I am thinking of upgrading to a 1440p monitor. I also have a pair of nvidia 3d vision 2 glasses which i will sell with the monitor.

Last edited:
How much can I expect for the following:

AMD 1090T (NO OEM Fan)
Crosshair IV Formula
2x4GB DDR3 RAM Corsair
5770 GPU
Sunbeam CPU cooler

All out of warranty but working perfectly
Well maintained. Never overclocked
All Available with boxes and all accessories

Thinking of selling and moving to low wattage system

If anybody is seriously interested in the whole bundle, can put up a sale thread

Last edited:
Planning to sell my Sandy Bridge system. Would prefer to sell at least CPU+MB+Cooler+Cabinet together as its got a liquid cooler and not keen to dismantle. Details of the setup below. Wanted to understand a) what can I expect in terms of price and b) whether the price realisation would be much better selling it piecemeal instead of together. Based in Bangalore

Intel 2600k CPU
Asus P8 P67 Pro Motherboard
CoolIt Eco 120 liquid CPU cooler
Corsair Graphite 600t cabinet
Seasonic X570 power supply (2012 purchase). Was more than enough to run a GTX 770 earlier and GTX 1070 currently.
4 x 4GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 Ram (3 sticks match and are from 2011, the fourth slightly different but same series purchased in 2013)
Will be retaining the graphics card but can add an old fanless graphics card if someone wants for workstation use
Can also add 1tb HDD (2011) and Samsung 830 series 256gb SSD (2012) if someone wants

PC originally assembled by PrimeABGB in Mumbai (Brag PC branded). The Motherboard/CPU/Cooler/Cabinet assembly has remained unchanged since then. The power supply was changed to the Seasonic in 2013, storage has been added and graphics cards upgraded.

Planning to sell my Sandy Bridge system. Would prefer to sell at least CPU+MB+Cooler+Cabinet together as its got a liquid cooler and not keen to dismantle. Details of the setup below. Wanted to understand a) what can I expect in terms of price and b) whether the price realisation would be much better selling it piecemeal instead of together. Based in Bangalore

Intel 2600k CPU
Asus P8 P67 Pro Motherboard
CoolIt Eco 120 liquid CPU cooler
Corsair Graphite 600t cabinet
Seasonic X570 power supply (2012 purchase). Was more than enough to run a GTX 770 earlier and GTX 1070 currently.
4 x 4GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 Ram (3 sticks match and are from 2011, the fourth slightly different but same series purchased in 2013)
Will be retaining the graphics card but can add an old fanless graphics card if someone wants for workstation use
Can also add 1tb HDD (2011) and Samsung 830 series 256gb SSD (2012) if someone wants

PC originally assembled by PrimeABGB in Mumbai (Brag PC branded). The Motherboard/CPU/Cooler/Cabinet assembly has remained unchanged since then. The power supply was changed to the Seasonic in 2013, storage has been added and graphics cards upgraded.
25k with 1tb hdd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back