The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Same cable Zeos talks in the video. Picked up from his link in description.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N0XP2ES/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AJ2PJNO98VCDO&psc=1

A friend is coming from USA hence for 12 USD it makes sense. I would not buy it for 41 USD which is the total price for it to be delivered to India.

Hi, did you buy anything from Amazon using amazon global shipping? Is it true after paying everything tax and duty the courier again charge once it landed to India?

Hi, did you buy anything from Amazon using amazon global shipping? Is it true after paying everything tax and duty the courier again charge once it landed to India?
No it is all paid on Amazon but once I bought fish oil from iHerb and ended up paying huge duties.

Last edited:
Same cable Zeos talks in the video. Picked up from his link in description.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N0XP2ES/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AJ2PJNO98VCDO&psc=1

A friend is coming from USA hence for 12 USD it makes sense. I would not buy it for 41 USD which is the total price for it to be delivered to India.

Dunno if i'm missing something here but i don't see anything special in the cable? Most cables i've bought off amazon are typically $7-8. Stuff like monoprice and some other one i can't remember right now. So don't even dream of spending more than $12 on a cable. Especially 1.2m[DOUBLEPOST=1548082937][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, i see it's a 3.5mm to 2.5mm. That's probably why the premium. Not a bad deal.

Dunno if i'm missing something here but i don't see anything special in the cable? Most cables i've bought off amazon are typically $7-8. Stuff like monoprice and some other one i can't remember right now. So don't even dream of spending more than $12 on a cable. Especially 1.2m[DOUBLEPOST=1548082937][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, i see it's a 3.5mm to 2.5mm. That's probably why the premium. Not a bad deal.
I am buying it because I don't like coiled ones. My M50 was damaged because the coiled cable has a spring like nature and one bad day it just pulled the FiiO E10 ( i was moving around) and dropped it on the floor .. bending its 3.5 mm jack.

I am buying it because I don't like coiled ones. My M50 was damaged because the coiled cable has a spring like nature and one bad day it just pulled the FiiO E10 ( i was moving around) and dropped it on the floor .. bending its 3.5 mm jack.

Yeah coiled cables have like 1 advantage and a dozen dis-...

Just got this baby. It’s a Stoeger Longfowler.
12F660CD-A4E8-4F56-81A7-A55CEB4A1493.jpeg
6A6CD803-2C92-4DA2-B007-F1FA0D75D22A.jpeg
D6CB75E9-1244-49C9-800E-E194A0ECED3C.jpeg

Views on ZSN how good is it?

Toooo bright for my taste (has a tendency to be sibilant), the mids are recessed and the bass is just ok so I'm kinda disappointed overall.
The only good thing is the build quality at this price range considering it's a KZ, will give it another shot this week although I think I'll mostly end up selling them.

Back