The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Oh yes, my standard 2133 RAM is working fine with recent AGESA/BIOS update (from last month) already and I don't plan on upgrading - was just curious to know if available locally (in India) and how (over) priced it is :D

Funnily enough ddr4 prices have gone through the roof and old stock ram in India is cheaper than buying abroad.

I just bought 16GBx2 gskill ripjaw 5 3200cl16 for 18k odd after eBay coupons. Way cheaper than anything that speed on egg or Amazon.

Just to add to the above, this is hynix not Samsung rev b. Hynix compatibility is expected to be fixed by this month's agesa update. Right now hynix is stuck at 2666.

As a child I visited Nepal with my Father and I remember visiting an area with airline offices which sported scale models of their aircraft. I had nagged my Father to buy me one but of course he couldn't as those weren't for sale! Decades later I have a decent collection of vehicle/ aircraft scale models and this is the newest entry into that collection... like they say, you always get the things you love!

DSCF5341.jpg

DSCF5345.jpg

DSCF5346.jpg

DSCF5365.jpg

DSCF5356.jpg

DSCF5351.jpg

Hogan Wings Boeing 747 Large Cargo Freighter (LCF) "Dreamlifter" - Gulled Wings Version.
Model No: HG3480G
Scale: 1/200

This is an exquisitely crafted model from the house of Hogan Wings. A very well detailed and welcome addition to my collection.

If anyone is interested here is a video showing actual Dreamlifter take-off's:

As a child I visited Nepal with my Father and I remember visiting an area with airline offices which sported scale models of their aircraft. I had nagged my Father to buy me one but of course he couldn't as those weren't for sale! Decades later I have a decent collection of vehicle/ aircraft scale models and this is the newest entry into that collection... like they say, you always get the things you love!

DSCF5341.jpg

DSCF5345.jpg

DSCF5346.jpg

DSCF5365.jpg

DSCF5356.jpg

DSCF5351.jpg

Hogan Wings Boeing 747 Large Cargo Freighter (LCF) "Dreamlifter" - Gulled Wings Version.
Model No: HG3480G
Scale: 1/200

This is an exquisitely crafted model from the house of Hogan Wings. A very well detailed and welcome addition to my collection.

If anyone is interested here is a video showing actual Dreamlifter take-off's:

Looks awesome, from where did you purchase it i want to buy one too.

A small gift from someone...

9cdaea9606.jpg

9cdc5d22df.jpg

9cdf3d0c89.jpg

9ce057e079.jpg

The KZ ATE. My new portable audio friend.
Hi Black_Hawk Do you get adequate bass on those earphones or any IEM for instance using X1,
I also own a gen one X1 and i feel a lack of bass on all electronic music using the pair of headphones/earphones i personally own. Never tried any high end ones.

Nevermind fixed this problem > Also how did you address the problem of Pause/OK button getting auto pressed.

Last edited:
Back