The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Finally a SSD. Got it from Amazon during last offer (Citibank card cashback).

IMG_20160201_211857.jpg

Along with my 5th UPS, total cost is 7.5K (5k for ssd, 2.5 for the APC ups), expecting cashback of 1.5K.

NATO straps universal usage?

I haven't had a problem using them with any of my watches so far, the one's that go with Nato straps that is. Some watches just don't go with Nato styled straps and call for a bracelet so those are exceptions. Except for my Citizen BN0100-00E diver's which came with a rather thick lug, every diver's watch of mine has fitted superbly with a Nato. A change to a thinner lug quickly took care of the problem on the Citizen BN0100 though.

Just make sure you know the lug width of a particular watch (that is 18mm, 22mm... etc) and then your good to buy a Nato strap based on that lug width.

Last edited:
This is the kind of stuff which makes even the Lab Engineering guys jealous. Can anyone guess what this is? The only other place where Big, Black, Thick, Monster and Pron apply :p
Dont shame me for the bad cable management. I am just doing what I can, This stuff is maintained by many people you know.
20160209_152821_HDR.jpg
20160209_152754_HDR.jpg
20160209_154350_HDR.jpg

those look like FC ISL cables connected to a Brocade silkworm fabric switch though i cant read the model number and stuff, im guess looking at the color

on the other hand it could be infiniband too , a closeup would help

Bro from where u get ur juices ?

The bottle of Armaf was actually from Snapdeal and surprisingly enough it's a good, original bottle. The seller (Perfumonline) is legit and sells good stuff.

The very favorite bottle of BLV is from one of the many duty free shops at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok. It's one of those fragrances that make your day as it lingers on your shirt.

After reading user reviews on flipkart, purplle, Amazon & eBay I was confused abt where to buy authentic fragrance............ Finally asked one of my cousin to get some from duty free along with one from flipkart ........ Let see how it goes.

Back