The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Using a Sony Xperia Z1 to sync,I doubt it would be different if I used a MI Mobile.
For the steps,100 is negligible i think,considering the Band was wrist mounted and the Fitbit was attached to my belt loot,hence more movement detected by the band.But 100 sets is negligible.
About the calories,The fitbit app has my BMI info so i think it calculates the average calorie count.It keeps tracking even if its not on the body.
I have no idea abt the distance disparity.
All in all i think for 1000 bucks i think the Mi Band is worth it. Good starting point for anyone looking to get into fitness trackers before making the jump to bigger names.
i myself am waiting for the Amazon launch of the Fitbit lineup and will be getting the ChargeHR.

Been planning this since 2012....Finally picked it up yesterday
hvs9yd.jpg

For hw much you bought this link plz

welcome to the club !! is that a zotac reference card ? and what were the damages ?
Yep. The msi gaming card didn't arrive. That's what I originally wanted. They sent a reference card. So ended up buying zotac. Damages were 51k plus 5.5 pct vat or 53 odd. There are some throttling issues - doesn't maintain peak boost clocks for more than a minute in Witcher 3 unless I manually put the fan at 75 pct. Shall probably put it under water soon. Asic quality is 69 pct so should do well under water.

Last edited:
Yep. The msi gaming card didn't arrive. That's what I originally wanted. They sent a reference card. So ended up buying zotac. Damages were 51k plus 5.5 pct vat or 53 odd. There are some throttling issues - doesn't maintain peak boost clocks for more than a minute in Witcher 3 unless I manually put the fan at 75 pct. Shall probably put it under water soon. Asic quality is 69 pct so should do well under water.
awesome i got the zotac one myself and im planning on getting the zotac amp extreme which is about 10k expensive than the reference card and about 25% higher clocks , im not too comfortable getting the reference water cooled as im paranoid about the liquid spills which could potentially happen inside the PC

awesome i got the zotac one myself and im planning on getting the zotac amp extreme which is about 10k expensive than the reference card and about 25% higher clocks , im not too comfortable getting the reference water cooled as im paranoid about the liquid spills which could potentially happen inside the PC

If you are scared of water, then yes no point. I'm already running a CLC for the CPU so another one doesn't hurt. The main benefit of liquid cooling is that one gets good cooling and silence at the same time. Its impossible to hear my CPU cooler even at load and temps at 4.5G are in the low fifties with 30 degree idle.

Amp extreme is apparently quite noisy - so be aware of that. Also the non reference designs are open so all the heat from the GPU will be dumped within the case. So be prepared to add additional fans to exhaust the heat. Other than these issues, you should be fine. Are you planning to SLI the cards?

If you are scared of water, then yes no point. I'm already running a CLC for the CPU so another one doesn't hurt. The main benefit of liquid cooling is that one gets good cooling and silence at the same time. Its impossible to hear my CPU cooler even at load and temps at 4.5G are in the low fifties with 30 degree idle.

Amp extreme is apparently quite noisy - so be aware of that. Also the non reference designs are open so all the heat from the GPU will be dumped within the case. So be prepared to add additional fans to exhaust the heat. Other than these issues, you should be fine. Are you planning to SLI the cards?
When you say CLC do you mean close looped cooler ? if yes do we get CLCs like corsair H105 for GPUs too and if yes how much difference would it make to the temperatures

it doesnt have 980Ti mentioned anywhere though

By Corsair Dustin:
So here's the deal. The 980 Ti uses a SLIGHTLY different board than the Titan X. This is part of why HG10-N980 isn't due for a couple months; we had to tweak the bracket to be compatible with the 980 Ti's ever so slightly redesigned PCB.

That said, the HG10-N980 will be compatible with any reference 980 Ti.

Hydro Series HG10 N980 will be available in August.

Back