The "Everyday" show-off thread !

You should buy/have bought TeeWee instead of that MK808 Chinese crap or the product of British. Support Indian products, support Make In India and support Modi. @prabs have bought it and he couldn't have been more happy. not.
Yeah, as soon as you give away your chinese crap Macbook Pro 13inch. We shall all get TeeWee from the proceeds of it. :D

@avi - I am sorry I must have been drunk when I said that or you might have misheard me. I meant I bought an MK808B Plus and connected it to my TV and am happy with it. Not a TeeWe connect to TV.

Anyways now that my TV has gone kaput I am really sad but the broken TV is still more useful than Teewe as it can work like a giant 42 inch paperweight.

As past couple post discussed........So Twee and MK808 can play H.265 file format ?

I like to know other that PC which portable player can play the above format ?

Some more games in Physical copies along with Wipeout Complete pack in digital copy

eMTbDOjh.jpg

^^ Maybe a noob one..
Is it that tough to get this certification...?

A Mechanical Engineer here.... SAP is like Greek and Latin to me...
Coming from a computer engineers' background, yes it was indeed tough as passing % for SAP Basis module is 63%
You flunk and your 34k exam fee goes in vain and you don't get dumps like in case of CCNA,OCA,RHEL certification exams
Had to complete 6 books each of 400-600 pages covering SAP installation,administration,etc.
A lady sitting behind me for SAP HR flunked and I could only score 64% giving me a heartbreak.

Back