The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I heard it just now and I dont like the sound. It may be better than the EP630s, but what is the point if I dont enjoy it?

LOL I told you it wont give u the thump like the EP 630 :p

Btw burning doesn't make a lot difference to these sets unlike an EP 630 :p....also chances are there you got a lemon again :(

Supra said:
LOL I told you it wont give u the thump like the EP 630 :p
Btw burning doesn't make a lot difference to these sets unlike an EP 630 :p....also chances are there you got a lemon again :(

Again? When else did I get a lemon?

I know it doesnt give the thump like an EP630 but for some reason music was distinctly unenjoyable.

As I said let me wait for 30 hours. Right now it's burning in. Have connected my Zune to the power outlet and music is now playing constantly.

Went Legit - GTA IV and Prince of Persia (749/- from ebay) - two games i'm really enjoying this winter :) I got the latter for emotional reasons - i've always liked PoP games - remember having completed PoPWW 5 times :) in my college exam days...And this one's so magical, i had to honor the devs.

1fvfc7.jpg

34j3sw6.jpg

G15 - red bling bling

2rfasd2.jpg

Everest on G15 lcd

280nwpg.jpg

My tribute to Prince of Persia - 20"x16" wallpaper framed :hap2: something worth treasuring

11l7go7.jpg

My tribute to GTA IV :) lol - had to do something with it...

34rfy0x.jpg

^ the mrp was 999, i used 250 off coupon. The link isn't valid anymore since all items are sold. Just search for game on ebay.in and apply the code.

Hey you were supposed to post the pic of the box with your face in it... remember...

And why no pic of the "Wall of shame" :bleh:

Congrats Nikhil and rPOK.

Me too gonna get something similar to your CX300s. But want something better.

As for the showoff, will this do from my side ?? :bleh:

Congrats rPOk on the purchase btb how much is the G15 i am planning to purchase it for my laptop i am having though time playing games with the inbuilt KB,is it worth buying the G15 for a laptop ??? or are there any other KB's i can look out

Really wanted this .... was running out of lappy usb...

Got it for second time ... Like it .. it is rock solid and it works with my oxygen phone manager...:)

Congrats to all who showed off something here. :p

Bottle sir- me too got the same. :gap:
Hardly a compromise over the higher versions that have stuff i don't/won't use and the student one is cheapest and has one seemingly handy feature not there in the higher ones iirc- onenote. :p

Idea sir- Please PM me how much for that phone?
IIRC, a friend was looking for the same one but couldn't find it and bought something else.
If the same, he may get so annoyed with himself. :(

Needed a cheap mp3 player

Damages : 500-300 = 200 Shipped from ebay , a mini USB cable and a pair of earphones were also bundled in

Performance is also pretty decent , battery easily lasts 6-7 hours , the only problem is the earphone , on the lookout for a good pair of earphones

Back