The "Everyday" show-off thread !

A poor man's Witcher 3 / GTA 5 rig , still using GTX580 as im waiting for the amd 3xx release, was eyeing the 970 until i got to know about the memory issues

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender1.jpg

HaHa just kidding about the pens. Diverting funds towards catching up on PS4 and PC gaming...Anyone know wtf GTA5 is 5k for PC?!
About the drine,just got the cheapest one I could find. This is the Flyers Bay Intruder.,got it for 17xx from FK. Has a 150mah battery which drains in 5 mins,takes 30 mins to charge. I guess that ia the current limiting factoe for drones. This is good one just to bump around but im not totally sold on the idea of this being a hobby.

11017536_10152682288341008_3217086454921695630_n.jpg

Time for some 2 player fun. Returning to the franchise after a long time...MK4 was the last if i remember correctly. You needed to have a OpenGL CPU with atleast 200hz....I think I still have that CPU+Mobo somewhere...
mini review please, wanted to buy this but need to make sure that its good enough. btw, if the graphics are really good, I might want to get pc version and play it using xbox one controller.

Well its just button mashing now,but it does give you the complete moves list.
Graphics are amazing on the PS4,might be better on the PC but cmon fighting games are ment to be played on a console.
2-on-2 is fun. Cant try online modes as the college Wifi is weird.
Anyone know how to connect to a WiFi which has a username password in the PS4?

Back