The "Everyday" show-off thread !

IMG_2727b.jpg

spotted in my indica's rear yday ;)

toolius said:
heheh :) it is little.. :) afterll all it is a MICRO-processor .. hehehe

here is a pic of the Serial #

also some more pics of some other stuff that just arrived :)

That's all for now folks :)

dude u deserve a separate tread for these stuffs:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: .anyways congrats dude.:hap2: .

@Checksum cabinet is i ball baby 306 it was priced at 1650+4% VAT...went to SP road on sunday night so not many shops were open...one shopkeeper quoted 1900 went to another shop there i got if for 1650 also it comes with an power supply but space is for just 2 hdds and one dvd drive...one more thing many shopkeepers quoted the price of 1 TB hdd in the range of 5.5k-6k though no one was having then in stock...

there met a pair from north east saw that they were swindled by shopkeepers gave them the address of TE :) (they didn't knew what a gfx card is and were buying a palit 4850 for around 12.7k)

s.gif

One CX 300 for me. One for Dada. The 16GB pen drive is for a friend.

I must say awesome service by Phoenix. I PMéd him in the morning. He replied about an hour later with his phone number. I called him up and told him I'm in a hurry. I transferred the money immediately and in the meanwhile he spoke to the Tirupati guys in B'lore and they had one in stock. So, he told me I can go and pick it up immediately.

I preferred it was shipped though and said as much to Sudhir. He says yes and then I get a phone call from Tirupati. They say I can pick up my pen drive now. I am about to tell them to ship it when the guy start telling the address.

I listen to him and realise it is a 2 min walk from my office!! :D :D

I walk over and get it.

I must say, I wouldnt hesitate even a nano second before dealing with Sudhir. This is what I call Customer service and dedication to the customer. He even called me a zillion times but I couldnt pick up the call coz I was busy.

Hats off to this guy!!

The CX 300s are from Croma.

Went to the Eva mall one. I had seen 3 in stock yesterday. Today they were out of stock. Then I decided not to be lazy and went to the Star Bazaar one in Koramangala. They had 2 pairs in stock in white. I picked up both. 5 mins later, I saw one more guy headed there and all he found was an empty rack!!

The white ones cost 1490. The black ones cost 2490. Dont ask why though :p

If you dont mind, hold on for a few days.

I dont think I'm going to like it.

I heard it just now and I dont like the sound. It may be better than the EP630s, but what is the point if I dont enjoy it?

I'm letting it burn in continuously for the next 30 hours. Then will try it out. If I dont like it, I'm selling it.

Back