The DRINK Thread.

20161224_081454_n.jpg
20161224_081454_n.jpg

Bought this for 31st night but was too tired from hiking and flying sooo its still sealed. I think jan 1 is a great day to start with this. happy new year guys :)
20170101_151254.jpg

Lagunitas Imperial coffee stout.

For those who are uninitiated; imperial stouts are usually strong stouts and aged in bourbon barrels so they get a really strong flavor and after taste. think of it as Guinness on steroids. this one is 12.2%
This is a coffee stout so its sweet, coffeeish bitter and strong :)
20170119_202711_HDR.jpg

I think it is really a bad habit to drive your vehicle after getting drunk. It is a crime in subcontinent and we have to get rid of this bad habit. Yes, I agree with you that drinking does not make a guy cool but it weakens his will power. Am I right guys?

haha... new belgium is our local brewery. :p I've been to that brewery. really awesome place.

You in CO? I lived in Louisville for a bit years back. I only been to their Asheville brewery. It was food truck style compared to Taprooms then. Not sure if they changed. CO & Midwest is a magical place for micro brews.

Wait. Did i miss something? Who said it is not. India is absolutely in brown liquor group(Whiskey, Rum etc.).
You have not missed anything. Nobody said it is not. I don't mind trying any of the stuff you have but i always run back to beer in the end

Yes, I do enjoy Belgians a lot.
Lots to see there. Easier if you're abroad

Seeing all this I'm wondering If Im missing anything :p Last time I had any liquor is around 2 years back when my friend gifted me old monk when it wasn't available in my state due to some issues

Back