iOS TechEnclave's free mobile app for iOS

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
The TechEnclave app is now available for Apple devices as well. Please download and share your feedback.

:artist:

Screenshot are in the following posts by forum members to whom we are very thankful. :)

Installed in iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1
Uploading screenshots here not sure if tapatalk uploads will come Properly or not
If the icon name can be made just "TechEnclave", it should come fully on the home screen / spring board.
The color combination of green and blue looks bit weird.

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1370158650.242445.jpg ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1370158694.835980.jpg ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1370158732.623501.jpg ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1370158784.870722.jpg

Je Hui Na Baat.

App installed and reviewed in AppStore. Working fine. If you can read this message then app is working fine on the iPhone.

@Renegade
Could you please share info on maker of this app ? Friend is looking to make iOS & Android App for his company & thought I can give a chance here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am facing some issue with the TE iOS app on my iPhone.

Initially notifications inside the app were turned On but none of the sections (when someone likes, when someone quotes etc) was ticked which effectively means i would not receive notifications and it worked that way.
Then i ticked couple of options and started to receive the notifications.
Now i disabled the notification from within the app but i am still receiving them.

Bug ?

It was a problem with the payment and they had suspended the account. The activation was not working the way it was supposed to. Should be fixed now. :bag:

Back