TAGG Inferno Bluetooth Headset with Mic ( 1,749/- )

this headphone is too bassy ... extremely bassy , enough to give you headache within 5 minute.
to make it normal one has to bring all bass to zero from graphic equaliser & after that, this is the best headphone.

if one don't have the device based sound profile in your player .. stay away from this headphone, ( i use Sennheiser's Captune to tame this headphone.)

so this headphones are from indian startup thats supported by amazon india.

hows the sound quality? and how many hours does the battery last? planning to buy this for gym use, does this hold up to sweat?

so this headphones are from indian startup thats supported by amazon india.

hows the sound quality? and how many hours does the battery last? planning to buy this for gym use, does this hold up to sweat?

Sound Quality:
this headphone is too bassy ... extremely bassy , enough to give you headache within 5 minute
Bass is not punchy rather muddy & muffled.
I had to install system wide graphic equaliser and turn down bass to zero..
Below are the side effect if one kill the higher frequency:
-- loose sound-stage
-- no depth in vocals, and mids.

If one is into electronic,techno, and music on that line TAGG Inferno will be amazing to have right out the box.
But if one listen to anything on line of metal, rock, jazz, Indian classic, must stay way from this.
I belong to second section and i personally would rate TAGG Inferno 4/10 in overall sound quality.
but for general public (not audiophile) this would be 7/10. and yes this definitely sounds better then default Apple wala airpods.

Battery Life:
just one word, Amazing. for me its 20+ hours. ( i always listen in ~30% volume)
never really paid attention as i use this 60-120 minutes every day and i charge once every 2 week or so.
after 3 month of use i have charged it not more than 5 times. rate 10/10.

Build quality:

This is one of the best built headphone i have seen, rough and tough
i use this in gym, very comfortable and sweat resistance. unlike other it doesn't smell bad if exposed to sweat.
i would rate it 10/10 in this section as well.

a suggestion: never buy this from amazon, amazon is fraud. see this image the price of this headphone right now:
zxzUW66.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. It'd be perfect for me looks like. I already ordered xiaomi bluetooth receiver so if thats no good, I'll buy this.

I've seen this for 1.5k on lightening deals. so I wouldn't spend more than that for it

Back