Suggestions for good anime/manga

My account was disabled ages back due to inactivity because I end up getting what I want elsewhere, I just got it re-enabled again and it looks like I have 2 invites.
Pm me your email, I'll send you one.

Is ratio maintaining strict there? I don't think I could maintain a 1:1 ratio after downloading 150 Gigs of this anime. I only get 1Mbps upload max and most of it goes towards sharing on nyaa. :(

i tried kickass.to and though it has all the episodes, the quality is the lowest at 360x480 or something. Has lots of those encoding artifacts like boxes (if you know what i mean). Probably very low bitrate encoding to save space. Downloads are fast at 1-2MBps. Guess I'll try out that spanish site.

Well people watch CID even after so many years. Conan is definitely better than that. The best part about Conan is every case is solved in 1 to 3 half hour episodes. Plus I'm interested in knowing what the author did to the story in 800+ episodes. Already near episode 100 and lot of the usual stuff we see in mystery novels or movies has already been shown. There are 20 movies too. The only reason I'm interested in watching this is I got fed up of all the echi and harem anime or alternate world anime out there.

Man thats a pretty low bar. Certainly lower than harem/alternate world anime. This season Kabaneri of Iron Fortress and the alternate world, Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu are pretty good.

Saw that. I'm actually waiting for encodes from Hi10anime. They did a lot of v2's and their going to do a batch of all the tv series plus movies. Around 810 episodes plus 20 movies I think. torrent could be around 150GB even after its been encoded in x265. Right now I have around 130 episodes in x264 and 3 1080p movies which take up around 50+GB space. So I'm waiting for these space saving files.

Man thats a pretty low bar. Certainly lower than harem/alternate world anime. This season Kabaneri of Iron Fortress and the alternate world, Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu are pretty good.

Only watching Kabaneri and Hero Academia this season. Will check out Re Zero.

Watched some anime I had missed out over the last couple of years.

Tokyo Ghoul (5/10) - Painfully generic, was bored to death and took me an entire week to watch 12 episodes.

Tokyo Ghoul Root A (6/10) - Builds on the story slightly and makes it a bit more watchable, may or may not watch the third season, will wait for reviews if and when it airs.

Noragami (4/10) - Probably the most over-rated show on MAL, there's nothing worth mentioning, suffered through it because someone told me the second season was good.

Noragami Aragoto (4/10) - Definitely the most over-rated show of the last two years, how both the seasons are rated above 8 on MAL is beyond me. It's just lame and derivative, animation isn't that great and the characters and plot are just plain irritating.

Death Parade (6/10) - Slightly above average and a different theme when compared to the rest, it's good if you have absolutely nothing to watch.

Zankyou No Terror (6/10) - Promising start but loses momentum halfway into the season, could have been much much better that what it ended up being, it's still worth a watch.

OverLord (5/10) - Promising start once again but they kinda lost the plot towards the second half and went off on a tangent, won't be watching the second season if it ever happens.

Kill La Kill (7/10) - The best of the bunch, a bit too much fan service for my taste but I liked some of the characters, the soundtrack, the lazy art style and the ridiculous over-the-top moments.

Will be watching Hero Academia, ReLIFE, Kabaneri (although I have no hopes for it going by peer reviews), Mob Psycho 100 (once it has completed airing) and Fairy Tail (used to watch on a weekly basis few years back before I lost patience as a grown up, decided to binge watch now since it has finished airing).

ReZero progressed the story too fast in the first couple of episodes before realizing they had a 24 episode order to fill. Its become a drag.
Kabaneri was also going okay until Biba was introduced and then it veered off the bridge.

I have been reading ReLIFE sometimes but then 100+ chaps in and I can say its low on content and story.

This season I am watching Shokugeki no Shoma S2 - The first two episodes pace is too fast considering the 8 episode length.
and Arslan Senki S2 - I watched the S1 and it has lot of contents in form of novels to back the story. So watching the small 8 episode S2.
Thought of Berserk but then I have never watched/read the 1st arc so dropped it.

lol Tokyo Ghoul 5/10. I haven't seen it but all the people whom I know loved it. Of the list I've watched KLK. I didn't like the art at first. I hate such arts, it makes my eyes want to bleed! KLK, No Game No Life, Gurren Laggan, Mob Psycho 100 etc. But the KLK story progressed well. So I liked it. I'm not sure why anime like these tend to do great. Even with a good story I find the art annoying. Can be in the list of "Good" anime worth watching.
I loved older classic anime art like City Hunter, Grander Musashi, older Gundam series etc for example. Man how much I loved classic mecha anime. They usually have sad stories but I can never explain how much I loved them.

Finished a few in last 3-4 months

Akame ga Kill! - 8/10 One of the rare animes where heroes die. Turned into one of my favorites
The Seven Deadly Sins - 8/10 . Nice story line .Liked the suspense and the way story turns up in the climax
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - 6/10 Climax became predictable.The initial episodes were so good that I expected a better climax.
One Punch Man - 6/10 Felt like the anime is too hyped.
Prison School - 5/10 . Erotic here and there. But last 2 episodes was worth the suspense
Hero Academia - 6/10 Too much super powers with everyone. Worth waiting for the next season
Ajin - 6/10 Another uncommon concept of immortal humans.

I dropped KLK half way around ep 11 i think. I cant stand to watch it. Maybe its the drawing style and the story.
On the topic of drawing styles, I remembered that one anime stuck out like a sore thumb - Initial D. All the characters have like pathetic punchable faces for some reason. Just thinking about it makes me angry. The story is too good though.

Back