Suggestions for good anime/manga

One Punch Man is actually a parody of fighting anime, in fact the first villain that shows up was a purple Piccolo [emoji14]
That's the reason why it got so popular in the first place because it's one of a kind, we can recommend if you are a bit more specific.
What are you looking for ? good fights ? story ? comedy ?
Well, since the heroes in the animes which I've seen are very strong, suggest me animes where the hero is strong. Comedy would be an added bonus, but not a necessity.

Well, since the heroes in the animes which I've seen are very strong, suggest me animes where the hero is strong. Comedy would be an added bonus, but not a necessity.

Naruto - Good show if you avoid the fillers. Nice range of fleshed out characters and story has depth too.
Bleach - Kickass action but show got cancelled, still worth watching thg.
One Piece - Colorful characters, not for everyone and has over 500 eps and counting !
Fairy Tail - Has a good combo of action and comedy, one of the recent fighting animes that is still airing and worth watching.
DragonBall Super - Season 1 was a re-telling of the last two movies, still worth a watch. Season 2 is gonna be a battle between the universes, must for a DBZ fan imo.
Notable mentions - Samurai Champloo, Soul Eater, Claymore and the more recent Kill la Kill and Akame Ga Kill.

Before you decide to watch any of the above do check out these popular animes from the last 2 years, they also have fewer episodes so you'll get done with em fast.
Hataraku Maou Sama - Funniest show last season and only 13 eps long, Lucifer escapes to earth and has to work at Mcdonalds, what else is there to say.
Sword Art Online - I liked it because it's the only amount of cheese I can tolerate in any media. It feels like just any other Shounen anime until episode 12 of season 1, you will either love it or hate it after this point.
Attack on Titan - Everyone is vulnerable and prone to death, starts off a bit slow but keeps you hooked till the end, season 2 starts soon.
No Game No Life - Not fighting per se but it ends in 13 eps and is definitely interesting.

suggest me animes where the hero is strong.
That sounds a really broad genre
Likes and dislikes depends on the viewer.

Pick a random name and lookup on wiki for description and decide for yourself.
Funny Anime List | Best Comedy Anime Shows Ever
Best Netflix Anime List | Top New Anime Shows on Netflix
Best Anime Series | List of Top Anime
Old School Anime | The Best Anime from the 80's and 90's

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and many have not finished even after 8 years.
I got bored already.

Parasyte,Full Metal Alchemist,Attack on titan, Yu Yu Hakusho, elfen lied are short ones and really liked them.

Full Metal Alchemist

Oh yes how could I forget this, although he should watch Brotherhood instead, it's way better.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and many have not finished even after 8 years.

That's the advantage he has, he doesn't have to wait 8 years, Naruto is like 30 eps away from concluding for good. No guarantee about One Piece although I did warn him.
I do agree it's a pain to wait, I've watched tons of shows on a weekly basis and it's frustrating especially when they air a filler. I stopped doing that in 2015 and only prefer concluded shows these days.

@suarezian You can always look around on MyAnimeList or use this for interesting shows http://imgur.com/gallery/yPVPj9Q

Where can I watch anime's online?
I had suggested KissAnime earlier in a post, because for some reason the videos are hosted on google servers(Google drive).

Even their forum says so
Watch any video in max quality without flash

My ISP(Fivenet) has server side buffering for google sites.
So I get to watch 1080p live without buffering on 512kbps:p

I get download speeds of 7mbps when i download the videos using chrome extensions

Anime. It was never really fansubbed completely and most links to whatever was translated are dead. I did find the raws but again the s/l ratio is bad and to top it all I don't know Japanese from the very little I saw of it, it seemed amazing

Try animerush.tv

I had suggested KissAnime earlier in a post, because for some reason the videos are hosted on google servers(Google drive).

Even their forum says so
Watch any video in max quality without flash

My ISP(Fivenet) has server side buffering for google sites.
So I get to watch 1080p live without buffering on 512kbps:p

I get download speeds of 7mbps when i download the videos using chrome extensions
Anime on KissAnime is not hosted on Google servers. My ISP is Fivenet too, but I dont get good speeds on KissAnime, but i do get 1.5mb/s on Youtube and all other google sites.

Anime on KissAnime is not hosted on Google servers. My ISP is Fivenet too, but I dont get good speeds on KissAnime, but i do get 1.5mb/s on Youtube and all other google sites.
Screen.jpg
It is google server.
Just check it on developer tools.
Or use a video downloader extension to download and confirm the destination from where the videos are downloaded.

You can also watch it on http://watchanimeonline.one
They too host on google servers.
Luckily the not so common ".one" extension do not get blocked on our firewalls in office

View attachment 62965
It is google server.
Just check it on developer tools.
Or use a video downloader extension to download and confirm the destination from where the videos are downloaded.

You can also watch it on http://watchanimeonline.one
They too host on google servers.
Luckily the not so common ".one" extension do not get blocked on our firewalls in office
Damn, for some reason, I am not getting the speed. But other Google websites are working fine.

Just finished watching Gintama(finished the latest episode) and since it only airs once a week, I'm looking for another comedy and action anime. What do you suggest?

Do we need to register on kissanime to watch the series? I'm searching for detective Conan and most of the torrents are dead. just one or two are alive with low quality videos. does this site have DVD quality videos or comparable to crunchyroll?

@suarezian, try SketDance. It's probably made by the same people who did Gintama cause the characters from Gintama come in the series in between. It's not an action anime though.

Yup. Horrible subs started only from around 754 to current episode. On nyaa, one guy has put a link to some file sharing site with all the episodes. But that site is Spanish. Probably has download limits per day.

^BakaBT ? Tokyotosho ? You should try to get into Animebytes when they hand out invites again.
Bakabt does not have usa licensed anime. I stopped looking at anime bytes from years. It's always registration closed. I even searched for DVDs but i already have till vol5.

Back