Suggestion on Toshiba 32 inch HDTV

Aercy

Patron
Hi,
Still on the quest for my own 32 inch HDTV, I've come at the cross-road where I either go for Sony, or for Toshiba. I have mentioned my requirements in details below; my questions are ...

1) How is Toshiba as an HDTV maker in India?
2) Can I expect at least 2 years' life from their HDTVs?
3) Any idea about their service, especially in the Eastern region?
4) Any suggestion on specific Toshiba HDTV model?

Budget - INR 33,000 (Max)

Requirements (Priortized):
1) HD Movies from USB and PS3
2) Gaming on PS3 and occasionally connecting PC
3) HD Set-Top Box
4) Internet-ability not needed ('Smart' is pretty 'dumb' idea)

HDTV Model Shortlisted:
1) Toshiba 32PU200 (720p)
2) Toshiba 32PT200 (1080p)
3) Sony 32EX330 (720p)

I have heard from few owners that it's an excellent HDTV. They are all raving about it; they have been using it for quite some time and are all highly satisfied.

Cool, then you know what to go for. But then why are you asking questions in the first post about Toshiba?.

Cool, then you know what to go for. But then why are you asking questions in the first post about Toshiba?.

Dude, you are talking about the 40 incher for which I am getting a lot of feedbacks; but for the 32 incher, I am looking for, there is close to none (counting out the Flipkart reviews).

Hi,
1) How is Toshiba as an HDTV maker in India?
2) Can I expect at least 2 years' life from their HDTVs?
3) Any idea about their service, especially in the Eastern region?

These questions are general. Nothing specific to 32 inch or 40 inch or any size. If you have tons of positive feedback about any model, why do you still have doubt on Toshiba as a TV company?.

Dude, you are talking about the 40 incher for which I am getting a lot of feedbacks; but for the 32 incher, I am looking for, there is close to none (counting out the Flipkart reviews).

You did not even read everything in the link I posted, just because the link says 40 inch, you avoid. Waste of my time really.
Best of luck for your purchase.

These questions are general. Nothing specific to 32 inch or 40 inch or any size. If you have tons of positive feedback about any model, why do you still have doubt on Toshiba as a TV company?.

You did not even read everything in the link I posted, just because the link says 40 inch, you avoid. Waste of my time really.
Best of luck for your purchase.

Oh $#!T, I misread your post, I thought you were asking for feedbacks on the 40 incher. Sorry, my mistake.

Back